Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Anderson Podiatry Center
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Busy, specialty medical office in Fort Collins is seeking an
employee to fill our Executive Administrative Assistant
role.Anderson Podiatry Center has served the Fort Collins community
for 40 years: 'Helping to Heal the Foundation of the Human Body'.
Our staff is a tight-knit community and we're eager to add another
member to our family. Our small-business atmosphere and flexible
schedules are only a few of the perks that make working at Anderson
Podiatry Center so special.What we are looking for: This position
is designed for the experienced Medical Administrative
Assistant.Duties of the position: The Executive Administrative
Assistant to the owner/Medical Director and Leadership team plays a
critical part in enhancing productivity and assisting with
strategies and the vision of center with broad responsibilities in
a fast paced healthcare administrative environment.A typical day of
Executive Administrative Assisting may look like and
duties/responsibilities include:Strong Electronic Medical Records,
accounting, computer and internet research skills, flexibility,
excellent interpersonal skills, effective communication skills,
project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with
all levels of staff.This position works closely with Providers and
Executive Management. The ability to protect and maintain
confidential matters is required.Job Duties:
- Assists the owner/Medical Director, the Leadership Team and
Physicians in a broad range of administrative tasks and extra
projects as assigned.
- Acts as the Recording Secretary for the Corporation: Accurately
sets meeting agendas and takes meeting minutes for Administrative
and staff level meetings and any other meetings as requested.
- Handles all correspondence directed by the owner/medical
director and co-director Leadership team.* Prepares confidential
correspondence and maintains classified files such the physician
personnel files and other administrative files as assigned.
- Oversees Accounts payable and payroll assistant and prepares
reports as needed* Oversees on-boarding and off-boarding of center
employees, in tandem with IT consultant team.* Oversees and manages
business systems for the clinic: policies, training, EMR* Prepares
documents and correspondence as directed, distributing them to
- Interacts with all levels of the organization acting as a point
of information and coordination.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Updates and maintains corporate legal documents, physician
files, contract files.* Assists in coordinating special events as
- Assists Credentialing company with needed documents and
continuing education requirements for physicians.* Other duties as
assigned.Executive Administration Assistant Required Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications including all Microsoft and experience with a variety
of electronic Medical Records.
- Must have pleasant phone manner, exceptional communication
skills and an ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Must be highly organized.Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
highly desired.Previous Experience:
- Two to Five (2-5) years of experience providing executive level
medical administrative support, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.Hours* 25-32 hours flexible schedule* part
time to full time consideredJob Type: Part-timePay: $18.00 - $23.00
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision insuranceCOVID-19 considerations:All required Covid
precautions are maintainedExperience:
- medical adminstrative assistance: 1 year (Preferred)Work
Location: One location
Keywords: Anderson Podiatry Center, Fort Collins , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!