Become a CNA today! Paid Training and Education!
Company: Poudre Canyon Health & Rehabilitation Center
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SUMMARYThis job requires successful completion of our internal
CNA Training class within 30 days of hire with licensure completed
120 days following class completion.Provides basic personal service
to residents/patients under the direction and supervision of an RN,
LPN, or LVN.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room
by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitchers,
- Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing the
- Makes up unoccupied beds.
- Responds to call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Sufficient education to fulfill the responsibilities of the
position.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTShift work may be
required. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use
hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk, and hear.
An employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids,
fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Poudre Canyon Health & Rehabilitation Center, Fort Collins , Become a CNA today! Paid Training and Education!, Education / Teaching , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!