Professor & ARBL Director
Company: Colorado State University
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Please see Special Instructions for more details. A complete
application includes: a professional cover letter which addresses
the minimum and preferred qualifications, CV, statement of research
interests, a statement on your commitment to diversity and
inclusion, and the names and contact information for three
professional references. References will not be contacted without
prior notification of candidates. Candidates should apply by
11:59pm MT, 7/31/2022 for full consideration; however this position
will remain open until filled. Job Duty Category
Duty/Responsibility Engage in and lead research activities
- Establish and maintain an extramurally funded research
- Maintain an active and robust publication record.
- Develop or strengthen ongoing research collaborations.
- Maintain an international reputation of excellence in
reproductive biology research Percentage Of Time up to 55% Job Duty
Category Instruction, Advising and Mentoring Duty/Responsibility
Engage in teaching and mentoring activities
- Participate in and/or coordinate didactic education in one or
more courses within the Department of Biomedical Sciences.
- Mentor and train graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
Percentage Of Time up to 55% Job Duty Category University Service &
- Provide academic and scientific leadership in defining and
facilitating the achievement of the ARBL's goals
- Lead and manage growth and development of the ARBL missions in
education, service, and outreach.
- Build and maintain an inclusive, collegial, and collaborative
within the ARBL , Department, University, and community.
- Facilitate and ensure mentorship and accountability for
professional development and collegial interactions.
- Model and promote excellence in all professional endeavors,
- Manage fiscal planning and administration.
- Oversee acquisition and maintenance of facilities and equipment
and facilitate relationships with industry and governmental
entities that interact with the ARBL .
- Serve as the primary departmental advocate in enhancing the
visibility and prestige of
the departmental programs at ARBL . Percentage Of Time 45%
References Requested References Requested Minimum Requested 3
Maximum Requested 3 Supplemental Questions Required fields are
indicated with an asterisk (*). Required Documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research Interests
- Statement of Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Optional
Keywords: Colorado State University, Fort Collins , Professor & ARBL Director, Education / Teaching , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!