Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Ace Info Solutions LLC
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Ace Info Solutions is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
to join our team located in Fort Collins, CO. (remote options
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be performing for
functional testing via a server-based application User Interface.
The right candidate will have a working knowledge of software
engineering concepts such as software development standards,
quality assurance standards, Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC), interpret requirements, develop test plans and test cases,
and test software functionality.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of all Quality Assurance Engineering duties for the
projects UI and Server based application software testing.
- Creating and maintaining both UI and Server based software test
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining high-quality
software testing/engineering framework for software development and
quality assurance standards.
- Interpretation of product requirements into a test plan and
cooresponding test case development.
- Testing of software functionality, product installation,
performance, load and usability testing.
- Being a highly effective Quality Assurance Engineer and an
active part of the projects Software Development Life Cycle
- Proven experience in black box manual testing of web
applications with UIs.
- Proven experience with functional, system, regression, and
- Proven experience developing test cases from user stories.
- Proven experience with test management tools. HPE ALM is
- Experience with a variety of SDLC/EPLC methodologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in white box testing of RESTful APIs, SOAP APIs,
and/or web services.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and report
- Ability to document QA procedures for the team.
- Ability to validate the deployment of software releases.
- Proven experience in test planning (including data planning),
test scheduling, and test evaluation.
- Management of defects within a corporate defect tracking
- Experience with automated testing tools. HPE UFT/QTP, HPE
LoadRunner, SmartBear SoapUI are preferred.
- Experience creating, maintaining and evaluating of software
automation test scripts (including incorporation of dynamic test
- Experience with SQL (or something to that effect).
- Experience working with and deploying Java jar files.
- Experience using Git Bash.
- Section 508 Compliance testing experience a plus.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain
expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve
complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a
rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit,
customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency
missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to
advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to
develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of
innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get---
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow
you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to
keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options
like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs,
we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care
Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or
transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you
covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance
Program, and membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs,
company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and
have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to
diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Ace Info Solutions LLC, Fort Collins , Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!