Company: EN Engineering
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: August 6, 2022
**Willing to review candidates with at least 2 years
EN Engineering, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people,
2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We
are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only
meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting,
and automation services to gas and electric utilities,
telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and
industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and
maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals
provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data
Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity
Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process
At EN, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would
individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet
our clients' needs, while consistently maintaining the highest
level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it
for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe
that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits
In return for top talent, EN Engineering offers competitive
compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment
designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge
of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
EN ENGINEERING BY THE NUMBERS:30+ US locations with licenses in all
50 states1800+ Employees company-wide31+ Languages in which our
employees are fluent105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
Job SummaryWe are looking for an individual with electrical
infrastructure experience along with the drive and ambition to grow
themselves within ESC Engineering, an EN Engineering Company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional client services with effective and
enthusiastic marketing for our Electrical Infrastructure design
related services. Assist with growth of these services.
- Provide planning, analytic and design services to clients in
the heavy industrial, municipal, commercial and institutional
- Work directly with clients to provide various engineering
services and manage client relationships
- Develop project proposals to include work scope, engineering
cost estimates and probable construction costs.
- Manage, execute, coordinate and close out electric power design
projects within budget.
- Perform power system studies to include arc flash hazard
evaluations, short-circuit studies, protective device coordination,
and load-flow analysis.
- Develop standard technical specifications and basic engineering
- Review electrical drawings including single line diagrams,
3-line diagrams, wiring/connection diagrams, control schematics,
grounding, lighting, and raceway layouts.
- Support construction projects as required with on-site
technical support including at client's office, construction job
site, and equipment manufacturer locations, as needed.
- Assist in plant start-ups and commissioning activities.
- Work with site and construction personnel to develop and
implement small capital projects to improve site electrical systems
including providing electrical input for project proposal
- Help develop and grow others in the group.
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from an
ABET accredited engineering school.
- Licensed Professional Engineer by examination.
- 10+ years of work experience related to electrical power
systems design in industrial settings such as oil, energy,
refineries, manufacturing, mining, as well as institutional and
- Knowledge of low voltage and medium voltage power distribution
principles and related equipment.
- Experience in developing standard technical specifications and
basic engineering design drawings and construction packages.
- Experience with electrical modeling software and analysis tools
in developing models and using results to develop results and
- Understanding of protective device coordination.
- Knowledge of hazardous area installation requirements.
- Knowledge of arc flash safety requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including NEC and
- Knowledge of equipment and facility grounding, lighting, and
raceway layout principles and electrical single-line
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly technical staff, and
manage multiple tasks and objectives.
- Motivated and enthusiastic; effective interpersonal skills;
drive and ambition to set and reach challenging goals.
- Problem-solver with and proven client/customer service
- Self-starter with excellent written and oral communication
- Effective and demonstrated leadership and mentoring
- People-oriented team player.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed within the
continental U.S. Approximately 15% travel.
- Legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. without the
need for sponsorship (proper identification required).
- Existing network from which business can be further
- Experience in different industries; preferably oil and gas,
water/wastewater and/or manufacturing.
- Practiced knowledge and use of SKM Power Tools, ETAP,
Compensation and Benefits: -This position pays between $115,000 and
$130,000 annually and is an exempt position. -Benefits offered
include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan
with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement,
voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and
hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA
dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also
available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution
amounts generally set annually. -Full time employees are eligible
to earn PTO hours. -May be eligible for discretionary bonus as
determined by the company.
EN Engineering is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable
characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs
through this website or directly to managers. EN Engineering does
not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not
pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a
signed agreement with EN Engineering.
Keywords: EN Engineering, Fort Collins , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!