Medical Equipment Delivery Technician - Columbine
Company: Columbine Health Systems
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job DescriptionColumbine Medical Equipment is located at 802
West Drake Road, in Fort Collins and has been providing Durable
Medical Equipment needs for Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, and
the Surrounding communities since 1998.We are accepting
applications for a Medical Equipment Delivery Technician able to
- Full Time
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating on-call schedule which includes weekends and
- Starting wage $18.00 - $21.00/hr. depending on experience
- We offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health,
Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and
other Columbine ServicesMedical Equipment Delivery Technician
- Performs oxygen and durable medical equipment setups within
skilled nursing facilities and home environments.
- The technician is responsible for checking, cleaning and
repairing medical equipment.
- Drives company vehicleMedical Equipment Delivery Technician
- Lifting requirement of up to 160 pounds on a hand truck.
- A good driving record (will run Motor Vehicle Report - MVR -
prior to hiring) and a valid driver's license.
- Commercial Driver's License - CDL - with hazmat endorsement is
preferred but not required.
- If the candidate is selected and does not have CDL with hazmat,
the company will provide training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Columbine Health Systems, Fort Collins , Medical Equipment Delivery Technician - Columbine, Engineering , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!