ASIC Design Engineer
Company: Broadcom Corporation
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: March 10, 2023
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
ASIC Design Engineer
Be part of the IC team within Avago Technologies ASIC Products Division in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado. Where we create CMOS ASIC's for industry leading AI, Networking, Computing, and Storage products. The candidate for this position will have hands on experience taking innovative integrated circuit designs at speeds exceeding 2GHz from concept through product release. You will be responsible for customer communications, floor planning, routing, timing, physical integration of custom logic (SerDes, memories, I/O, etc.), and physical verification of complex high speed ASICs.
- Become a member of an ASIC design team responsible for all aspects of physical ASIC design
- Customer communication
- Floor planning chips and blocks
- Timing, both mission mode and test modes
- Integration of memories, SerDes, and I/O
- Work effectively with cross functional teams
- Integration of test and clocking structures
- Design of complex standard cell and custom blocks.
- Understanding of design trade offs for power, area, and speed.
- Understanding of complex issues related to timing closure, power integrity and signal integrity.
- Physical verification to ensure error free artwork/mask release.
- Ability to debug complex design issues both during and after release
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Self motivated with the capability to work independently and as a member of a team to deliver quality designs
Additional Job Description:
Compensation and Benefits
The annual base salary range for this position is $51,000 - $85,000.
This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus in accordance with relevant plan documents, and equity in accordance with equity plan documents and equity award agreements.
Broadcom offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation including company matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time. The company follows all applicable laws for Paid Family Leave and other leaves of absence.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
Keywords: Broadcom Corporation, Fort Collins , ASIC Design Engineer, Engineering , Fort Collins, Colorado
here to apply!