IT Process Engineer Senior
Company: CTG, Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: March 18, 2023
IT Process Engineer Senior
5 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client in staffing an IT Process Engineer.
Job Description Summary
The IT Process Senior Engineer manages or performs work associated with ITSM process
analysis, design, implementation, operation, and improvement in support of the organizations information technology resources.
- Advanced experience in Configuration Management (CMS/CMDB) design, build and
management of Asset, Service and CI Lifecycles, preferably using Common Service
Data Model (CSDM) and Discovery.
- Working knowledge of Configuration, Asset, Agile, Demand, Change, Release, Incident,
Problem, and Continual Service Improvement.
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar large ITSM system.
- Experience in complex IT environments, a technical background and/or previous
Healthcare experience all advantageous.
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation or higher.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with common service Data Model (CSDM)
- Experience with designing and building IT Services
- ITIL Foundation or higher
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements for Hire: ITIL Expert certification
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements for continued employment: N/A
- Six to eight years of related experience.
- Six or more years of experience in ITSM process management and continuous
- Advanced interpersonal, verbal and written communication, collaboration, problem solving, flexibility/adaptability, organizational, project planning, change management,
and time management skills.
Experience PREFERRED: N/A
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Visio, and
Project), ITSM software, and adult education theories, concepts, and techniques for
product and process training.
- Advanced knowledge of ITSM software workflows and product function.
- Advanced knowledge of ITSM processes to include but not limited to analysis, design,
build, continuous improvement, and Change Control.
Independent action(s) required:
Operates with limited supervision from manager or specialist team members in determining
objectives of assignments and solutions with work.
Age Specific groups served: N/A
Physical Requirements (includes use of assistance devices as appropriate):
Physical: Lifting less than 20 lbs.
Activities: Prolonged standing, Prolonged sitting
Mental/Sensory: Strong recall, Reasoning, Problem solving, Hearing, Speak clearly, Write
legibly, Reading, Logical thinking
Emotional: Fast pace environment, Able to handle multiple priorities, Frequent and intense
customer interactions, Able to adapt to frequent, change
Job Responsibilities & Performance Expectations
- Performance Expectations: Service Management Office team members will work across
all Information Technology, clinical, and business teams to analyze, design, plan,
manage, and improve ITSM processes.
- Performance Expectations: Accountable for the overall quality of the process and
oversees the management of and compliance with the procedures, data models,
policies, and technologies associated with the process.
- Performance Expectations: Owns the process and supporting documentation for the
process from a strategic and tactical perspective.
- Performance Expectations: Approves all changes to the process and development of
process improvement plans.
- Performance Expectations: Ensures that the process is fit for purpose.
- Performance Expectations: Leads Process Design initiatives.
- Performance Expectations: Leads Process Improvement initiatives.
- Performance Expectations: Accountable for the overall process efficiency and
- Performance Expectations: Ensures alignment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
and Critical Success Factors (CSFs) to business objectives and that these objectives are
- Performance Expectations: Promote and reinforce adherence to the process and
policies associated with the process.
- Performance Expectations: Ensure the design of the process aligns with the business
needs and industry best practices.
- Performance Expectations: Works in conjunction with Continual Service Improvement
- Performance Expectations: Interactions with staff and leaders from all IT teams within
departments and disciplines in both clinical and business areas to determine current
efficiencies and improvement opportunities.
- Performance Expectations: Defines policies for the organization regarding the process.
1.5 Managers overview of role
- Accountable for ITIL Configuration Management (CMS & CMDB) processes, procedures
and lifecycles in ServiceNow including design, build, documentation, governance,
training and metrics.
- Facilitate day to day administration and project management of new Applications,
Vendors, Services, Relationships, CIs, Data Feeds and Lifecycles via automated and
- Establish and maintain a Configuration Management Plan (CMP) in the ServiceNow
Configuration Management System (CMS), creating and applying a Common Service
Data Model (CSDM) utilizing Discovery, automated data feeds, and centralizing
management into the ServiceNow ITSM platform.
- Establish, maintain, automate and audit CM baselines, reviewing accuracy, efficiency
and effectiveness of processes driving Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
- Advanced Subject Matter Expert in ITIL Configuration Management (CMS & CMDB)
applying expertise with a broad knowledge of ITIL disciplines, leading, supporting and/or
coordinating business and department projects, to develop new, or enhance existing
services, feeds, lifecycles, processes, and procedures.
- Mentor the organization on CM services, concepts, policies, and procedures, facilitating
communication and engaging all stakeholders to encourage CM efforts and value
- Proactively seek opportunities to advocate, expand and enrich the CM portfolios,
functions and data.
- Manage projects and assignments, collaborating with peers, stakeholders and leaders
through to completion on time, with minimal supervision.
- Work outside of core business hours and/or assignments outside of the role maybe
- VA based preferred however, remote working permitted only from approved states
Hybrid, they can be in any DH approved state, they're only expected onsite some if local
a. 40 min screening Zoom call with manager
b. 1 hour formal Zoom interview with manager and interview panel composed of key stakeholders
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Systems Engineering
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree ( -16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
IT Process Engineer Senior
Keywords: CTG, Inc., Fort Collins , IT Process Engineer Senior, Engineering , Fort Collins, Colorado
here to apply!