Sales Account Manager - North Colorado/Wyoming - Emergency Care
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Emergency Care Sales RepresentativeWho we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and
results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of
- Persuasive influencers . People who understand market
positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of
knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates . Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and
work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives
with an unparalleled work ethic to live out their purpose of
changing people's lives and making healthcare better.What you will
- As an Emergency Care Sales Representative, you work
strategically to promote and sell Stryker Emergency Care products
to meet our customers' needs.
- You will achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative
approach to Pre-Hospital sales, marketing, clinical and
demonstrations of all related Pre-Hospital products and
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Emergency Care
expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of fire chiefs,
medical directors, clinical instructors and administrators. Your
knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors'
offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork
and empowerment, solving problems, operating with honesty and
integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level
of customer service.
- You contribute to leading in product innovation by listening
and working with others and contributing new ideas.
- You strive for operational excellence by promoting a team
based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous
improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety
- You are committed to operational excellence, reporting customer
complaints, participating in preventative maintenance and safety
programs and committing to on time and error free shipments.
- As an Emergency Care Sales Representative, you live out your
mission to save and change lives by selling Stryker products that
are making healthcare better.What you need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically
relating to stress management, people management and conflict
- Excellent time management, project management, and customer
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product
development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field
- Must possess valid driver license in the state of residence and
a good driving record.What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own
your own career.About StrykerStryker is one of the world's leading
medical technology companies and together with our customers, we
are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse
array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive,
medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to
help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker
products and services are available in over 100 countries. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.Learn more about the Emergency Care
- Emergency Patient Transport-
- Defibrillators & AEDs-
- Chest Compression System-
From Home: Field-basedTravel Percentage: 50%Stryker Corporation is
an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO
employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Stryker, Fort Collins , Sales Account Manager - North Colorado/Wyoming - Emergency Care, Executive , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!