Product Manager - Digital Banking
Company: Computer Services Incorporated
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Product Manager I, Digital BankingJob DescriptionCSI Product
Management has an immediate opening on our digital banking team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone interested in a
career working in the digital banking and FinTech industry. The
focus for this Product Manager will be delivering digital banking
experiences that are modern, seamless, and are engaging for
consumers of CSI's banking clients.This position is responsible for
defining product strategy and roadmap by understanding current
market problems and finding innovative solutions based on research
and analysis. Planning these features for sprints based on priority
and supporting sales/marketing related functions to ensure
solutions are effectively brought to market.Job
- Operates independently, leads the work of a Product development
team and is responsible for a product portfolio or customer
- Responsible for leading a strategic product portfolio in an
active stage of growth and investment.
- Representing CSI and the associated product portfolio in
thought leadership to the market.
- Market research which includes reviewing vendor products,
reading industry blogs, attending industry conferences, reviewing
industry analyst reports and incorporating this insight into the
- Work closely with other product managers and product owners to
set business value priority of features to be developed within the
CSI product family.
- Assisting Product Marketing to create tools for on-going sales
channel enablement for prospects and customers
- Participate in demos for strategic cross sale
- Train Support to enable reps with adequate product knowledge to
ensure proper escalation procedures
- Collaborating with other stakeholders such as Product Marketing
on the creation of Positioning for your assigned products and
aligning the organization around how our buyers think and talk
about their problems.
- Manage the product lifecycle and roadmap continually
- Developing and maintaining a business proposal and plan to
explain the rationale for continued investment into your product
portfolio, including on-going financial metrics and penetration
Primary Results Accountable for Achieving
- Acting as the "Messenger of the Market" from the outside-in to
the rest of the organization.
- Act as product champion internally with influencing key
stakeholders for product success while understanding corporate
- Developing a deep understanding of the market's problems that
are urgent, pervasive and the market is willing- to- pay to have
solved via current and potential customers.
- Align products to corporate strategy to leverage distinctive
- Delivery of new products and services to address customer
problems and needs.
- Driving Buy-Build-Partner analysis, and where necessary,
reviewing potential partner relationships for the product and
making recommendations for direction.
- Maintaining partner or vendor operational contacts for
associated product portfolio
- Maximizing profitability of new and existing product lines.
Knowledge, Skills, and EducationEducation & Certifications:
Education or job knowledge equivalent to college or university
undergraduate education.Education: The minimum amount of relevant
work experience required to successfully perform the job, is 2-5
- Mathematical skills
- Communication skills
- Reasoning skills
- Computer skills
- Leadership skills
- Project Managerial skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Networking skills
- Negotiation skills
CSI offers end-to-end technology solutions that range from core
banking and Internet banking solutions to compliance monitoring and
secure document management.As a company, we strive to deliver the
best solutions the industry has to offer and back them with
personal customer service that distinguishes us from the
competition. Our efforts provide customers with a trusted
technology partner, shareholders with a good return on their
investment, and CSI employees with a great place to work.CSI also
offers a competitive compensation package to include paid vacation,
401k, profit sharing, medical insurance to include dental and
vision, and much more!For more information on CSI, visit our
website at www.csiweb.com.
For Colorado Applicants:Colorado Applicants Only: The pay range for
this position is $65-85,000 per year; base pay offered may vary
depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, and
market location. You can find out about our benefits at
www.CSIWeb.com/Careers. This information is provided per the
Colorado Equal Pay Act.
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
genetics, or any other legally protected basis.
Keywords: Computer Services Incorporated, Fort Collins , Product Manager - Digital Banking, Executive , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!