Area Manager- Before and After School Program
Company: AlphaBEST Education, Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionArea Manager- Before & After School ProgramFull
TimeLocation- Northern Colorado (Windsor, Fort Collins, Timnath)Do
you have a passion for learning? Do you have an entrepreneurial
spirit, crave new challenges, and seek to make a difference? If so,
the Area Manager position with AlphaBEST is perfect for you! At
AlphaBEST, our goal is to inspire young minds to see the world as a
place brimming with possibilities. We are growing in a fun and fast
way, as we radically redefine the extended day space. The Area
Manager will play a key role by providing multi-site operational
leadership for our after-school programs. This role isn't just
about tactics- it's about driving the mission and vision of
AlphaBEST.The Area Manager will build a successful team while
having a positive impact on students, parents, and schools. An
ideal candidate for this job is someone who takes a hands-on
approach, is results-oriented, and is capable of motivating others.
Effective communication and problem-solving skills are essential
for the candidate's success.If you thrive in an environment that
promotes success through creativity, innovation, and collaboration,
you will excel as a member of our team. Join our growing team of
committed individuals with a passion for children and learning!In
this exciting role, you'll have the chance to do the following:
- Actively recruit internal and external talent from diverse
backgrounds. Manage the onboarding and development of your
- Conduct interviews and select appropriate staff members who are
passionate about children and learning.
- Build a successful and cohesive team by providing collaborative
opportunities, establishing and maintaining good working
relationships, and utilizing effective conflict management
techniques to accomplish team goals.
- Articulate clear standards and expectations, asks questions and
actively listen, and give timely effective feedback.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others; assume
responsibility and accountability for successfully completing
assignments or tasks.
- Observe, monitor, coach, train, and provide feedback to staff
- Understand and maintain in-depth knowledge of the current
curriculum utilized in the sites.
- Evaluate on a regular basis, program quality and progress
towards programming goals. Work with Site Directors and Education
Specialists on programming enhancements.
- Ensure licensing compliance at all sites according to state
- Partner with the Regional Director to develop, and implement
local marketing strategies.
- Maintain a weekly and monthly financial control system to
include: review of enrollment and attendance, payments and
deposits, delinquent accounts, and expenses related to personnel
hours along with snack and supply purchases.
- Review, monitor, and submit payroll, staff timesheets, expense
reports, leave requests, and other employee action forms in a
- Recognize parent, school, and staff concerns; develop a course
of action to reassure and resolve problems appropriately.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers and build
positive rapport throughout the community and within the
- Conduct and administer site quality evaluations, surveys
(student, parents, school administration, and staff), and other
data-gathering research to identify areas in need of improvement
and/or to recognize sites/staff who are meeting or exceeding
- Direct community involvement, and seek opportunities to serve
the community by building partnerships with community
organizations, leaders, and businesses.Here's what you will need:
- BA or BS in a related field
- Strong organizational and supervisory skills are required,
preferably in a multi-site environment
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, creative and sensitive to
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work
effectively with a diverse population
- Knowledge of state policies and procedures regarding child care
- Proven ability to provide a supportive and caring environment
for childrenSalary and Benefits:AlphaBEST offers a competitive
salary based on education and experience. We offer a strong
benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance along with 401K, long-term disability, and paid leave
time.Learning and fun work together here. See for yourself...
Keywords: AlphaBEST Education, Inc., Fort Collins , Area Manager- Before and After School Program, Executive , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!