Project Manager II
Company: Bristol Alliance of Companies
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Bristol General Contractors, LLC is seeking a qualified Project
Manager in our Golden, CO location. The Project Manager is
responsible for the management of small to large, complex client
projects. This position is responsible for all aspects of a project
including obtaining, planning, directing, coordinating and
supervising projects in Bristol's various business lines.Our
mission: We are committed to building lasting relationships that
reflect our hard work, ingenuity, and dedication to safety. Every
employee has an impact on our success, which benefits the Native
culture, land, and people of the Bristol Bay region.Our values:
People, Communities, Reputation, Teamwork, Trust, Truth.Major
- Prepare cost estimates and proposals, allocate resources for
project, and oversee field activities.
- Coordinate with clients, regulatory agencies, and project
stakeholders to ensure conformance with contract terms.
- Represent Bristol as Point of Contact for contract, developing
and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Study contract documents to determine appropriate methods for
completion and explain plans and contract terms to administrative
and field staff.
- Administer contract pre-planning meeting. Ensure stakeholders
understand their role and specific job duties.
- Prepare staff Loading Schedule.
- Confirm that all required permits and licenses have been
- Ensure project needs and objectives are being met.
- Coordinate with designated Quality Control and Health & Safety
representatives to ensure Bristol and project standards are
- Minimize company exposure and project performance risks.
- Manage project changes, and prepare change orders where
- Prepare or review project information reports and other project
reporting documents as required.
- Track costs and prepare Accruals and Estimate to Complete
reports on a timely basis.
- Prepare invoices to clients on a timely basis.
- Prepare field reports and after action reports.
- Analyze and track project financial performance.Required
Knowledge or Skills
- Experience managing all aspects of medium to large
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools.
- Detail oriented problem solver.
- Direct experience with and established relationships with
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks, to
prioritize and organize, and work well under stress in a fast-paced
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change.
- Excellent client management/stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to provide both technical and supervisory assistance to
the estimating team.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Microsoft Project or Primavera proficiency.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with
staff.RequirementsEducationBachelor's Degree in Project Management,
Engineering, or Construction Management. Year for year experience
may be substituted in lieu of degree.ExperienceMinimum of five
years recent experience managing multiple projects or projects with
value of $5M or greater as a Project Manager for Construction
- Professional certification in Project Management, Professional
Engineering, or Construction Management preferred.
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30 certifications may be required.
- Active DOD Secret clearance a plus.
- Experience with managing projects for the Federal Government
(USACE, AFCEC, and/or NAVFAC) highly desired.
Keywords: Bristol Alliance of Companies, Fort Collins , Project Manager II, Executive , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!