Company: Home Instead
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Position: -CARE Manager (Weld County)
Department: -CARE Management and Marketing
Supervisor: -Lisa Loehr, General Manager
Objective: -The CARE Manager is expected to perform a variety of
duties in the area of client services. -They are expected to
conduct Care Consultations and Quality Assurance visits in order to
provide the highest quality service to clients. -They are also
expected to develop and sustain referral provider
Primary Responsibilities: -
- Reflect the core values of Maguire Senior Services, Inc.,
(d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead
- Conduct care consultations with prospect clients and their
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver -introductions.
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients at least
every 90 days to address client condition, concerns and Home
- Make contact with internal staff on client concerns, scheduling
changes, etc. Follow up when needed with internal staff,
CAREGivers, and clients.
- Monitor, mediate and log both client and CAREGiver activity and
follow up when needed to client and/or CAREGivers.
- Follow up on all prospect or current clients with appropriate
correspondence such as thank you notes, sympathy cards, phone call,
or special events,
- Conduct regular safety hazard assessments in clients homes upon
services beginning and throughout their service -with Home Instead,
and provide recommendations to diminish safety hazards in the
- Provide community resources and referrals to clients when
- Be an advocate for families when needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner,
colleagues and CAREGivers.
- Participate in all Department & All Staff Meetings.
- Answer incoming calls and conduct service inquiries as
- Research and develop -referral lists to help coordinate
services for clients ad families as their needs progress.
- Act as a Home Instead representative while in community
facilities. Develop relationships with referral providers in the
- Assist Community Service Representative with community
marketing events including health fairs, senior expos and any other
event that would promote our service to the general
- High school graduation or the equivalent.
- One year of related professional experience or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be
- Must possess a valid driver's license.Knowledge, Skills,
- This position must have an understanding of and uphold the
policies and procedures established by Maguire Senior Services,
Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written
communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- This position must have the ability to work independently,
maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is
essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with company standards, practices, policies and
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, and yearly
- Ability to establish good working relationships with office
colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to operate office equipment. -
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and
- Ability to work weekends as required.
- Knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional -office
The CARE Manager position would be Monday -Friday from 8:00 am
-5:00 pm. -The CARE Manager will also be on-call rotation for care
consultations over occasional weekends and evenings.
-Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Fort Collins , Care Manager, Executive , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!