Product Operations Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND
CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.
TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
**ABOUT THE POSITION:**
The Kantar Profiles team is looking for an experienced, globally
focused PRODUCT OPERATIONS MANAGER to join our Product team.
You will support the product management function and ensure
operational excellence across the PM team. Working closely with an
international team of product, engineering and business critical
customer facing teams across the globe, you will own improvements
to our product development lifecycle (PDLC) process and tools,
along with overseeing key operations critical to the success of the
- Ensurethe product development life cycle (PDLC) efficiently
delivers valuable solutions to our customers' business needs and
continually adapts to the needs of the organization.
- Providerecurring analysis and status of operating performance
- Run ad-hoc projects to identify operational areas of improvement
and increase the efficiency of our product development.
Data & Research:
- Build reusable processes for leveraging qualitative and
quantitative data to enable the product and engineering
organization to design appropriate success metrics.
- Support product ideation and development through the coordination
of product experiments.
- Work with product teams on development of competitive research
and assist in the coping and execution of ongoing users
- Coordinateuser research and experimentation efforts across
product design, development and other functions to strengthen our
product feedback and iteration loops
- Manage the product development tools and optimize workflows.
Think: project management, user feedback, roadmapping, embedded
analytics, user onboarding, prototyping, and other tools that help
us run smoothly
- Ensure adequate training of product leaders on tools and
- Develop best practices and monitor/ensure active utilization of
- 3+ years of experience in Product Operations, Product Management,
Product Consulting, or Program Management.
- Expertise in common Product Management tools (we use Aha!, Figma,
- An analytical mindset that can glean insights from data
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, and
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive
projects to completion and are always looking for new ways that
processes can be improved.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow.
- You love helping the people around you do their best work.
- Prior experience in Product Operations is highly preferred
- Experience at a high-growth technology company
- SaaS experience at a B2B company
- Consumer Insights or Market Research industry exposure a plus
Connecticut, Work from Home, United States of America
**KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT**
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based
around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our
approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to
support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career
progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and
creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and
supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted
and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health
and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent
pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and
better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting
company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop,
share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in
human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000
people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Fort Collins , Product Operations Manager, Executive , Laramie, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!