Partner Success Manager
Company: Triple Crown Sports
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Title: Partner Success Manager - TC SeriesSalary Range: $45,000
- $55,000Benefits: Competitive health benefits, a progressive 401K
plan and open time off.Location: This is not a remote position.
-Candidate must work out of headquarters in Fort Collins,
CO.Overview: -Triple Crown Sports has been producing sporting
events for 40 years as a family-owned company in beautiful Fort
Collins, CO. TCS has grown its brand nationally as one of the
premier event companies for youth, high school and college sports.
-TCS started a new division called TC Series. -The Partner Success
Manager is responsible for communicating, onboarding and ensuring a
successful transition as new events and directors are added to the
TC Series portfolio. -The position will report to the Director of
Business Development - TC Series and will also assist in building
processes, new event director acquisitions, expanding the TC Series
brand and ensuring new events and directors meet TC standards and
values. - - - -Duties:
- Expert on all Triple Crown systems, web platforms and processes
to effectively onboard new events and directors.
- Assist in the research and identification of potential events
and directors to join TC Series brand.
- Assist in the design and structure of TC Series buildout
including communication plans, membership platform, qualification
system, event standards, region and territory designation,
onboarding process, etc. -
- Ensure successful transition of new events and directors into
the TC Series brand through constant communication and one-on-one
- Work closely with TC Event Directors to understand current
event brands and potential growth opportunities within the TC
- Ensure new events and directors are meeting TC standards and
- Effectively communicate updates across all territories and
states to TC Series event directors.Ideal Candidates:
- Sports minded with a background in sports is a plus.
- Exceptional linear and organizing skills.
- Ability to pivot and adjust in an ever-changing start-up
- Effective communicator both written and verbal.
- Can work on multiple projects at once.
- Willing to travel to events; meet with clubs, teams and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Exhibits Triple Crown's 7 core values:-Family
First-Respect-Work Ethic-Positive Change-Integrity-Problem
Solver-Safe EnvironmentEducation & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing,
communications or related field.
- 2-3 years of sales or marketing experience.Who We Are:Triple
Crown specializes in premium-produced events in 5 sports (baseball,
basketball, softball, volleyball and lacrosse) played in
destination locations that stretch from San Diego to Myrtle Beach
and everything in between. TCS produces a men's and women's DI
college basketball event in Mexico called the Cancun Challenge,
along with the women's basketball Preseason and Postseason DI NIT,
the Puerto Vallarta College Challenge (DI softball), the National
Invitational Volleyball Championship (DI NIT) and National
Invitational Softball Championship (DI NIT).
Keywords: Triple Crown Sports, Fort Collins , Partner Success Manager, Executive , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!