Company: 24 Hour Fitness, INC.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: September 19, 2022
FULL-TIME Full-timeLOCATION 2208 E Harmony Road Fort Collins CO
80528Who we areAt 24 Hour Fitness we are dedicated to our mission
of creating a healthier, happier world. We are passionate about
providing a fitness community that is accessible, affordable and
welcoming to everyone. We're on the hunt for team members who are
committed to being the best part of each other's day and who have a
genuine desire to help our members achieve results they can feel
proud of.The sneakers you will fillAs a General Manager, you have
the unique and incredible responsibility for nurturing a club
culture that champions your members to play, work, sweat, and
socialize....often all in the same hour. A successful day for you
is when our members leave the club as happier, healthier people
than when they came in. Your focus each day touches every corner of
your club, ensuring a clean facility, a friendly team, and a
well-maintained environment.You cultivate your club's culture
through assembling a team of people who are committed to our
mission, who love to help others reach their goals, and who believe
in our entire community's health and wellness.By delivering a
consistent member-centric focus, and connecting with and empowering
your team, you create an undeniably rewarding experience that
culminates in exceptional operational and financial results
throughout all departments within your club.How you will spend your
- Drive results and continuous improvement in Service and Fitness
categories through application of a strong business acumen,
building relationships, individualized communication, and
development and accountability of department head team.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate execution of
daily/weekly/monthly club functions to maximize club profit and
loss goals with a member-centric focus.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and nurture friendly and
inclusive team members to support needs of members. Position the
right team members in roles where they can best impact members'
- Train, develop, and mentor your club leaders through observing,
coaching, accountability, and showing them what "great" looks like
in your own actions every day.
- Problem-solve obstacles with and for your team, to guarantee an
outstanding member and team member experience. Create a culture of
trust through delegating to and empowering your team.
- Guide your department leaders in establishing goals,
brainstorming application of club strategies, and achieving club
and career goals, both in individual and group settings.
- Train, train, get a snack, and train your team some more.
Cross-training is for both minds and bodies! Transfer skills that
allow team members to think creatively and expansively toward
- Instill a sense of common responsibility and teamwork across
club functions to maintain positive member and team member
experience, with a focus on bringing together the diverse strengths
and experiences of individual team members.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to continuously
grow our member community.What you bring
- 2-3 years of progressive management experience supervising 3-10
employees in a team environment, with measurable outcomes of
employee development and promotion
- 3-5 years of broad retail/hospitality/operations industry
experience, requiring high execution in both operations and
service, with focus on high team member and/or customer
- Experience managing P&L and trend reports, and demonstrated
math and analytical / ratio skills
- Success in creating new teams and/or rebuilding teams in a
- Phenomenal communication skills, oral and written, with heavy
emphasis on listening!
- Experience in turning around operationally and/or financially
deficient departments or teams
- Demonstrated success managing through defined strategy and
- High School diploma or equivalent required and gets you in the
door, but we'd love to see a Bachelor's degree
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External
Defibrillator (AED) certification requiredPhysical
- Must be able to work in an environment with occasionally high
noise levels. The sound of weights clinking, feet flying across
treadmills, and the laughter of lives changing can get loud.
- Must be able to move frequently through all areas of the club.
Your day includes continuous engagement and interaction with team
members and club members.
- Daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending,
reaching, spotting, remaining in a stationary position for extended
periods of time, and moving for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasionally required to demonstrate or explain proper physical
fitness activities, techniques and procedures
- Must be able to access and operate Company computer system
including preparing documents, entering data and emailTravel and
- Must be able to travel by car and airplane up to 10% of the
time, to join our outstanding training programs, member outreach,
team meetings, and more.
- Full-time, with flexible availability across week days,
weekends, and holidays to best serve our member communityThis job
posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not
intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in
which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
See Job Description for further information about this
job.FUNCTIONAL GROUP Club Management
Keywords: 24 Hour Fitness, INC., Fort Collins , General Manager, Executive , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!