Vice President of Global Operations
Company: In-Situ Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press "shift + =".
Some assistive technologies may require the use of a passthrough
function before this keystroke. For more information, activate the
button labeled "Explore your accessibility options". If you are
unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact
this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
application process. Vice President of Global Operations 19 days
ago Requisition ID: 1157 Department: Operations Location: Fort
Collins, COTravel: Approximately 15% to 25% Domestic and
InternationalSalary Range: $160,000 to $180,000 plus annual
performance variable incentive (Compensation package to be
commensurate with experience level)General Description:In-Situ -
Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative environmental and
process monitoring equipment. In-Situ has a full offering of
multiparameter water quality sondes, water level and flow
instruments along with automatic chemical analysis systems for
water and wastewater monitoring and control. As a member of
In-Situ's Executive team, the VP of Global Operations is
responsible for leading, coaching, developing and managing the
operations team, operational functions, and processes that support
both organic and strategic growth of In-Situ's product offerings.
Areas of responsibility include Global Production, Supply Chain,
Production Engineering, Materials Management, Shipping, Receiving,
Safety and Facilities Management. Responsibilities include setting
the strategic direction and managing day to day operations to
ensure that In-Situ can deliver customer orders on time and without
error in a safe and healthy work environment. The VP of Global
Operations is also responsible for continuous improvement of the
Operations team through the use of Lean Manufacturing principles
and tools. Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day global company operations driving a
culture of winning and continuous improvement for our Global
Operations teams through establishing and managing clear
expectations utilizing Toyota Production System/Lean Manufacturing
- Own, develop, and execute the global corporate operations
strategy, structure and processes.
- Manage the annual global operational strategy and budgeting
processes along with related P&L and Capital Expenditure
- Drive improvements in Material and Cost of Sales Margin along
with Working Capital improvements that support Company
profitability and cashflow goals by working with engineering team,
materials team, supply chain team, and suppliers to negotiate
optimal terms and planning attributes that align with In-Situ's
Lean Inventory strategy and cost reduction/efficiencies
- Provide monthly global revenue forecasts based on backlog and
partnering with sales leadership on expected bookings forecasts.
Report on monthly revenue projections and capacity planning by
- Establish, maintain and report on global operational metrics
that provide real-time information on ability to meet and/or exceed
both the Company's and our Customers' expectations on Quality,
Safety, Delivery and Cost. -
- Ensure the overall health and execution of In-Situ's internal
global operational quality systems ensuring ability to support
In-Situ's product development road map, sales projections, new
product launches, acquisition strategy and production plan. -
- Responsible for the overall health of the Global Supply Chain
ensuring that material is available to support production and new
product development projects with the right quality, delivery and
- Responsible for Production Engineering ensuring production
cells are safe, efficient, cost effective and able to produce
quality product. Includes continual feedback to operators on
performance in terms of quality, productivity, safety,
yields/scrap/MRB and ensuring work instructions are up to date and
followed by each operator.
- Partner with NPD team and Project Managers ensuring Operations
is meeting phase gate commitments for new products. Validate the
team is capable of delivering repeatable assembly of high quality
products and material is available to support the various project
phases while managing overall cost and TTM goals for each
- Partner with Sales team on PSI forecast to monitor growth and
large opportunities. Proactively managing changing business needs
and catering to large orders in short lead times. -
- Manage and develop departmental managers and team leads
engaging in the details so that teams are equipped with the tools
and training to accomplish their goals. Responsible for Operations'
overall training programs and health including but not limited to:
Safety, Kanban, Work Instructions, Cross training, and Lean
- Oversee planning and execution of operational aspects of
mergers and acquisitions.
- Represent In-Situ at professional functions on an as needed
basis and actively participate in company meetings, training
programs and Kaizen activities.
- Responsible for Facility management activities of In-Situ's
- Co-facilitation and leadership of Implementation of new ERP
System (2022-2023 Initiative).Qualification Expectations:
- Must have Minimum of 7 years' experience leading teams in a
Lean manufacturing environment including Production, Supply Chain,
Production Engineering, Facilities management and Materials
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to improve margins and
manage inventory to optimal levels balancing the needs for
strategic stock and cashflow.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and managing
strategic and tactical plans leading to sustainable operational
- Must have experience working with Microsoft BC ERP or other
similar ERP system.
- M&A experience performing due diligence and integrations
- Must be customer-focused and passionate about delivering
phenomenal customer service.
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset with experience working at
the highest level of an organization, including working directly
with the CEO and other members of the leadership team.
- Must have BS/BA or graduate degree or equivalent combination of
experience, education, and training.
- Must demonstrate ability to think critically and communicate
clearly and concisely with a broad array of both internal and
- Needs to be highly motivated, taking initiative to learn and
ownership of responsibilities.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and high expectation
- Change agent and ability to manage multiple initiatives in a
- Effectively partners and proactively communicates
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
-Working Environment/Other Activities:
- General office environment with some time spent each day in
production areas and with cross functional teams. Some domestic and
international travel is required. Normal production environment
utilizing Lean Manufacturing Principle including one piece flow.
-In-Situ is located on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains in
Fort Collins, Colorado, a city that has won many national awards
for its educated workforce, work/life balance and forward-thinking
community. -Benefits include:
- Benefits Available: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance,
401(k) matching, Short and Long-Term Disability, Group
Life/AD&D Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will and
Trust Preparation Services, Travel Assistance Services, 10 paid
holidays per year (set by company), 20 days FTO (Flexible Time Off)
accrued evenly throughout the year.
- Voluntary Benefits: Life / AD&D, Pet Insurance, Aflac,
Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services, FSA for Dependent Care,
Health Savings Account
- Additional Benefits: Paid Parental Leave, Continuing Education,
Dependent Care, and Wellness Reimbursements. -In-Situ Inc. builds
world-class environmental and process monitoring instruments ...
and world-class careers!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products
or commercial interests.All qualified applicants will be considered
for employment without regard to age over 40, race, color,
religion, gender, or national origin, ethnicity, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, and veteran status.
Keywords: In-Situ Inc., Fort Collins , Vice President of Global Operations, Executive , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!