Pooled Position Limited Tempor - Learning Management Specialist (LMS) Assistant
Company: University of Wyoming
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The University of Wyoming invites diverse applicants to consider
our employment opportunities. We are also especially interested in
candidates who have experience working with diverse populations
and/or diverse initiatives.
Learning Management Specialist (LMS) Assistant
Part time position (15-20 hours/week) available to support UW's
Learning Management Systems. Hours are flexible between 7:30 a.m.
and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We would prefer a start date
no later than 08/25/2022. We will provide training. Please note
this can be a work from home position until further notice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and maintaining good support tool knowledge.
- Processing requests for course shell creation.
- Ensure appropriate access to the Learning Management
- Monitor the service desk incoming queue for LMS problems.
- Troubleshoot requests from faculty, staff, and students related
to the LMS.
- Create and write documentation regarding processes, policies,
Education: High School Diploma
- Provide excellent customer service to faculty, staff, and
students by communicating clearly, effectively, and honestly.
- Must be good at active listening and be empathetic to users of
- Good analytical and problem solving capabilities with the
ability to communicate complex issues to users of the system.
- Excellent attention to detail by applying quality standards to
all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
Complete the online application and upload the following for a
complete application: cover letter, resume or C.V. and contact
information for four work-related references.
UW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and
Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and
strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans
and persons with disabilities.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a
disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for
a position, please call 307-766-2377 or email email@example.com.
The University of Wyoming is located in Laramie, a town of 30,000
in the heart of the Rocky Mountain West. The state of Wyoming
continues to invest in its university, helping to make it a leader
in academics, research and outreach. The university has
state-of-the-art facilities in many areas and the community
provides the advantages of a major university.
Located in a high mountain valley near the Colorado border, Laramie
offers both outstanding recreational opportunities and close
proximity to Colorado's Front Range, a bustling group of
metropolitan cities including Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins.
This beautiful mountain landscape offers outdoor enjoyment in all
seasons, with over 300 days of sunshine annually. For more
information about the region, please visit
Keywords: University of Wyoming, Fort Collins , Pooled Position Limited Tempor - Learning Management Specialist (LMS) Assistant, Executive , Laramie, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!