Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Weld County - $2500 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Pathways Hospice
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Pathways Hospice has an immediate opening for a CNA (License
Required). $2500 Sign-on Bonus!LOCATION: Fort Collins, COSTATUS:
Full-timeSCHEDULE: 8am - 5pm M-FPAY RANGE: $16.98 - $18.54MILEAGE
AND EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT: 50 cents per mileCULTURE, BENEFITS AND
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters
for our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming,
supportive and inclusive care to our patients and a work
environment where all team members feel respected and valued.
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team
members a free, confidential and robust benefit program designed to
provide solutions to the logistical and financial problems that
arise in life.
- Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended
Illness Bank): accrued
- Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8%
of your compensation
- Early Wage Access
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Medical and Dental Coverages with Employer Contribution:
employee rates have not increased four of the last six years
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Funding: Single
$1,000, Family $2,000 (2022)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance: Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability: Company Paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D (Employee, Spouse,
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Employer Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition ProgramREWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:The
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides quality supportive and skilled
care within their scope of practice to promote comfort and dignity
for patients in the hospice care, palliative care and/or home care
setting. Represents agency positivity and upholds positive public
relations with patients, families and facility staff. The Certified
Nursing Assistant is able to work with neonates through geriatrics.
- Delivers care based on the Plan of Care (POC) established by
the RN Case Manager and/or assigned RN. Communicates to Clinical
Manager, RN Case Manager or assigned RN regarding their
observations and knowledge of patient needs and preferences. Is a
part of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group (IDT/IDG) and participates
in meetings as assigned.
- Communicates with the Case Manager, as needed, regarding Plan
of Care and any urgent needs regarding patient care. If
unavailable, will reach out to the Clinical Manager
- Assists with ambulation, range-of-motion exercises,
positioning, turning and transfers according to patient's
abilities, tolerance and preference.
- Takes and records vital signs, observes changes in patient's
condition or behavior; promptly reports any changes to appropriate
licensed nursing personnel.
- Provides personal care to patients, including bathing,
peri-care, shampoo, oral hygiene, denture care, nail care, shaving
and assisting with dressing.
- Aides/assists with patient's toileting needs, including
bedpan/urinal use, catheter care, changing briefs, and when
delegated and supervised, administers suppositories/enemas.
- Periodically addresses food and fluid issues by preparing
meals, feeding patient and/or offering fluids.
- Helps to maintains patient's skin integrity to prevent pressure
ulcers, skin tears or other damage by changing incontinent
patients, turning, repositioning and applying lotion.WHAT WE ARE
GOING TO LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: One year CNA experience desired (hospice
preferred). Six month's CNA experienced desired if position is for
home health. New Graduates accepted.
- Required License: Current Colorado CNA license. Valid Colorado
driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Current CPR certification. CPR must be provided and/or obtained
within 14 days of hire.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 lbs. Pathways Hospice
is affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of
community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving
Colorado's Front Range and the Region's Largest Home Health,
Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care Synergy provides mission
support services to better equip Pathways Hospice to operate as a
distinct and independent organization while working together to
share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front
Range.The Organization does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion,
gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age,
disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status,
sexual orientation/identity, transgender status, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment
based on any of these protected classifications.#PWH
Keywords: Pathways Hospice, Fort Collins , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Weld County - $2500 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!