LPN- Columbine Health Systems- Ft. Collins, Loveland & Windsor- 5 Star Facilities
Company: Columbine Health Systems
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Columbine Health System's 5-Star Facilities are hiring
high-quality Licensed Practical Nurses- LPNs who play an important
role in the recovery and well-being of our post-acute patients and
elderly residents at our beautiful Fort Collins, Loveland and
Windsor, CO locations.
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- Clear unencumbered license from the State of Colorado as an LPN
- Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR Certification
- New Grad LPN's Welcome as well as any licensed nurse within a
hospital, long-term care or any other related healthcare
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Excellent communication skillsCOMPENSATIONStarting wage
$24.00-$34.75 /hour DOE.
- Competitive pay
- Evening and Overnight shift differential
- Weekend premium pay
- 3 opportunities for raises your 1st year & then annually
- Opportunities for advancement, retention bonuses & educational
reimbursement!BENEFITSOur employees working 24+ hours/ week qualify
for a full range of benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free health care clinics for anyone covered by the healthcare
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounts at our pharmacy.
- Discounts at our medical equipment stores.WORK SCHEDULE
- Full-Time, Part-Time, or PRN
- Days, Evenings and Overnight shifts.
- 8 hour or 12 hour shifts.We offer meaningful careers for
employees who care.Apply here or text "LPN" to (970) 372-6360
Keywords: Columbine Health Systems, Fort Collins , LPN- Columbine Health Systems- Ft. Collins, Loveland & Windsor- 5 Star Facilities, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!