Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Fort Collins
Company: Interim HealthCare- Northern Colorado
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location: Fort Collins
Status: Part Time with Full Time possible
Hourly rates: $18 - $20 per hour
Shifts: 7am - 12pm, Monday thru Friday and more!Home health has
become a much wider recognized alternative to facility care and the
expectations in home health care are for record setting growth.
Interim HealthCare strives to change and enhance the lives of our
clients, as well as the lives of their families. We provide care
for people in all places they call home! Interim HealthCare's goal
is to be ready and exceed our customers' expectations. Every.
Single. Time. Do you share that goal? We are looking for Certified
Nursing Aide (CNA) who recognize, like us, that the world of health
care is ever-changing and growing. At Interim HealthCare, we'll
work hand in hand with you to help you grow and have a meaningful
career. There's no limit to your potential here.Responsibilities of
the Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) role include:
- Assist with daily activities as assigned.
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of
- Recognize and document changes in client condition, safety and
report to supervisor.Job Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current Colorado CNA certification/license in good
- Health care CPR Certification (BLS).
- Reliable transportationBenefits
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Holiday pay
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableCompany OverviewInterim
HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and
healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive
selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per
diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and
Keywords: Interim HealthCare- Northern Colorado, Fort Collins , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Fort Collins, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!