Registered Nurse - RN *Up to $87k*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Registered Nurse - RN - BSNSign-on Bonus!ER - Med/Surg --
InfusionConnected Health Care has been engaged by a premier
hospital system to recruit full-time critical care RNs to join
their team in the heart of the Rocky Mountains -- one of the most
beautiful areas of the country! This state-of-the-art facility is
one of the most respected healthcare providers in the state and
places a huge emphasis on their employee's success and career
trajectory. This facility gives nurses the opportunity to learn new
skills, transition departments, and advance quickly. They are also
extremely flexible when catering to each nurses specific situation.
New grads welcome to apply!So if you are a new or experienced RN
who is looking to join a compassionate group of nurses striving to
provide top-quality service in an incredible area, this position is
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently
licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical,
surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good
oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare
personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits PackageJob
Responsibilities:Staff Registered Nurses have varying
responsibilities depending on the department but are always
responsible for providing excellent patient care, assessments, &
treatment based on patient and/or family needs. Staff Registered
Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory,
professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently
demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's
mission statement. Effective written and verbal communication
skills in the English language. Ability to calculate figures and
amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP),
circumference, and volume. Ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.Required License
- Registered Nurse with current Colorado RN license.
- BLS certification.If you are interested in hearing more about
this great opportunity, please contact:Nicole Bartlett - Executive
Recruiter512 - 808 - 4774#CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Fort Collins , Registered Nurse - RN *Up to $87k*, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!