Charge Nurse RN - Columbine West Health and Rehab
Company: Columbine Health Systems
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are accepting applications for an RN Charge
Nurse / Staff Nurse able to work Variable schedule including every
- Full-time Days 6am- 2:30 pm
- Four days/ weekColumbine West Health and Rehab is located at
940 Worthington Circle, Fort Collins, Co. and is a Skilled Nursing
Facility providing rehabilitation, nursing care, dementia care, and
hospice services to the geriatric community.CHARGE NURSE - RN
- A Registered Nurse who has displayed leadership, management and
communication skills within their current position.
- Responsible for supervising and assisting the nursing staff,
providing administrative support and patient care including
rounding regularly on residents and documenting care thoroughly and
accurately. Helps to direct the admission, discharge and general
flow of shift.
- Communicates with providers regarding resident conditions as
well as requesting and taking orders.
- The charge nurse must be flexible and able to prioritize and
adapt during emergencies.
- Works with other nurses and residents to create a plan of care
that is individualized to a resident's needs.
- Participates and collaborates with the Interdisciplinary team.
Charge Nurse - RN Requirements:
- A nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- Current nursing license to practice in Colorado Compensation
- Starting wage $36.00/hour to $39.25/hour DOE
- 3 opportunities for raises your 1st yearBenefits
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Discounts from our pharmacy
- Discounts from our medical equipment stores
- Opportunities for advancement & educational reimbursement!
Hiring Manager: Lisa Johnson (no calls please).
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Columbine Health Systems, Fort Collins , Charge Nurse RN - Columbine West Health and Rehab, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!