Oncology/Hematology Physician for Fort Collins, CO (Perm)
Company: Wapiti Medical Staffing
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Hematology/Oncology opening in Fort Collins, Colorado. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
UCHealth is in need of a Perm Hematology Oncology Physician to
start as soon as credentialed.
- Only interested in Perm providers
- EMR: Epic
- 90 day credentialing timeframe
- The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes
hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists and a
comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to
welcome a new hematologist/oncologist in our growing program in
Fort Collins, Colorado.
- In your practice, you will provide general hematology and
oncology care with the ability to develop a sub-specialty focus
based largely upon professional preference/interests.
- With this program you' ll work four days per week in Fort
- The call schedule is very reasonable at 1: 12.
- By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a
collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. Our
commitment to excellence and ongoing quality improvement is
evidenced by our official certification as a Quality Oncology
Program by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative
- Our patients enjoy having a single entry point to all their
cancer care needs with new patient appointments scheduled within
two days. We offer the latest in clinical trials and truly believe
that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer
- You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues
at Colorado' s only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer
Center in Aurora.
- As part of UCHealth, we focus on personalized care and the one
reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life
of each patient. Join us.
Benefits: We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado
lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a)
investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred
compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Board Certified - Required
- Active CO license - Highly Preferred
- COVID vaccine - Required, note at time of name clear
Keywords: Wapiti Medical Staffing, Fort Collins , Oncology/Hematology Physician for Fort Collins, CO (Perm), Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!