Company: Amada Senior Care of Northern Colorado
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Full Job DescriptionAmada Senior Care is looking for a caregiver
who loves to make a difference in other people's lives! Join our
team in caring for seniors who need help with hygiene,
companionship and household upkeep! If you want to feel good about
the work you do and love seniors, this job may be for you!No
experience? No problem!Get paid to learn how to assist seniors with
hygiene needs such as bathing, basic and advanced transfers,
toileting needs, dressing etc. through our Certification
- Able to pass a background check and a drug test
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Authorized to work in the US for any employerCaregiver Pay:
- Start at $17-19/hr depending on experience, certifications,
territory and shift
- Shift differential for weekends and overnights
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay and overtime pay
- Opportunities for raises
- Refer a friend program! Earn up to $180 per person. No limit on
the number of people you can refer!Why be a Caregiver?
- Make a difference
- Flexible Scheduling!
- Health insurance, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
as well as a 401(k) program for both our Part-Time and Full-Time
- Paid Sick leave
- Paid mileage
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Grow with us! We promote from within.
- 24/7 supportSchedule:We will work with your schedule! Work as
little or as much as much as you'd like. We have day shifts,
evenings, overnights and weekends. Shifts range from 4-10 hours,
depending on the clients needs.
Keywords: Amada Senior Care of Northern Colorado, Fort Collins , Caregiver, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!