New Grads Welcome - Dietitian - Scottsbluff, NE
Company: Regional West Medical Center
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated
health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is
seeking a talented Registered Dietitian to join our Nutrition
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of
the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will serve a variety of populations
within all age groups. Our Medical Center is a Level 2 trauma
center nestled in a small community atmosphere.As an RWHS
Registered Clinical Dietitian you will:
- Prioritize, plan and develop a collaborative plan of care with
the patient, family, and multidisciplinary team.
- Work with a variety of nutrition needs including bariatrics,
acute rehab, nutrition support, oncology, trauma, surgical and
- Provide services in an inpatient and outpatient setting.You may
be a good fit if you meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A graduate with your degree from an accredited didactic
- Registered with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- A Licensed Medical Nutrition Therapist within the State of
NebraskaWe look forward to speaking with you about this exciting
opportunity! New Grads are welcome!
Keywords: Regional West Medical Center, Fort Collins , New Grads Welcome - Dietitian - Scottsbluff, NE, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!