Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LPC, LMFT or LCSW) - Outpatient Private Practice
Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: July 29, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented Therapists
in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
clinical excellence. We are looking to hire for all office
locations in Colorado!Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules
- Full Time opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. (hybrid role)
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Brand New Stock Incentive Program
- Salary range of $70,800- $113,280 -
- ***SIGN ON BONUS offered for certain locations***Licensed
Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking
Licensed Therapists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado (Licensed Clinical Social Worker,
Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family
- Experienced in working with adult, geriatric and/or child and
- (NOT REQUIRED, but Bilingual Therapists and Play Therapists
needed in multiple areas)Currently we are 40 offices strong in
Colorado and looking to expand into 2023. Our offices range from
the Northern part of Colorado to Boulder County, Grand Junction,
Greater Denver and as far South as Colorado Springs. If interested
in additional information or an interview, please call/text Krystal
Johnson at 512-627-2148 or email @Lifestance.com . About LifeStance
Health -LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital
health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
.LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Fort Collins , Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LPC, LMFT or LCSW) - Outpatient Private Practice, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!