CAREGiver Northern Colorado
Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Home Instead is seeking caring and compassionate CAREGivers to
join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults.
Home Instead provides non-medical services, allowing seniors to
remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with
dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Alzheimer's Care
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Companionship and conversation
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record
check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(required if driving clients)
- No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by
Home Instead*We have a variety of shifts available. Pay starts at
$17.00/hour. *Different wages apply for Estes Park CAREGivers. Find
out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
homeinstead.com/northerncolorado or call 970.###.#### and ask to
speak with Traci.
Home Instead is seeking caring and compassionate CAREGivers to join
our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Fort Collins , CAREGiver Northern Colorado, Healthcare , Laporte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!