Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health
Company: Professional Case Management
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Registered Nurses in Colorado
**Up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus**
New Grads Welcome!
Create Your Own Schedule!
Available Shifts: Fort Collins, CO - Weekday and Weekend 9am-5pm,
Weekday 10am-4pm, Per Diem, Part-Time, and Full-Time hours
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now
hiring RNs to provide in-home healthcare services to help those who
have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
See our Careers page for more details about benefit
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
Ideal Candidates will
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the
state(s) of practice
- New Graduates welcome!
- Current CPR certification and TB test
Standard Range: $32.00 - $34.50 per hour
Please contact Brittany Arellano at (866) 776-0127 x265 or at
email@example.com today to learn more about our
opportunities where you can make a difference in your own
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Fort Collins , Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!