CNA (Part-Time or Per Diem)($17 to $20 per Visit)
Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Salary: $17 - $20 Position Details:
- Part-time and PRN opportunities
- Pay: $17-$20 per visit
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Fort Collins, CO
- Flexible Schedules
- Daytime, Evening, and Weekend Schedules
- One-on-One care in Home Environment Maxim Healthcare is looking
to hire a CNA in the Fort Collins area for intermittent home health
visits. Care provided is one-on-one with the patient in their own
home. This position is flexible, with part time or PRN options
available. Most recurring needs are on both Saturday and Sunday,
though other work will come available due to vacations or time off.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide in-home ADL care such as bathing, grooming and feeding,
assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to
- Other Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties as assigned.What
qualifications do I need?
- Current state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing
- Current BLS CPR certification with hands on portion.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Record of a previous TB test/chest x-ray.
- Record of Covid-19 vaccination or desire to apply for a
religious/medical exemption before start date. What are the
- Competitive pay of $17 to $20 per visit (negotiable rate, based
on work availability and experience).
- Pay day is every Friday!
- Extremely flexible schedules to accommodate your life outside
- Knowing you will make a positive impact in the lives of your
patients.Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that
our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are
happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. *CO & WA Specific Benefits:
Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid
if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program,
Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit
Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary
Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical
Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance,
Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance
Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company
Holidays About Maxim Healthcare Services Maxim Healthcare Services
has been making a difference in the lives of our patients,
caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We
offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical
rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care
for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities.
Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient
care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted
partner wherever care is needed. Maxim Healthcare Services is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, Fort Collins , CNA (Part-Time or Per Diem)($17 to $20 per Visit), Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!