Morning Shift Caregiver Needed (Training Provided, Start Immediately)
Company: CO04, SYNERGY HomeCare of Denver
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 25, 2023
CO04, SYNERGY HomeCare of Denver - As you know if you've already
worked as a caregiver, caregiving can be a demanding job that
requires compassion, patience, and sometimes the willingness to
work nights. However, it's one of the most important jobs in
society, and here at -SYNERGY HomeCare, -we treat our caregivers
accordingly. We take care of our caregivers the way we want them to
take care of our clients.
If you work with SYNERGY HomeCare, we'll make sure you have fair
pay, all the training you need, a supervisor who will always have
your back, and the best schedule/hours we can.
- - - - - - - -Helping clients, typically seniors or people with
disabilities, live a rewarding daily life
- - - - - - - -Assisting clients with basic daily tasks, including
meal preparation, light housekeeping, hygiene, and errands
- - - - - - - -Being a pleasant, engaging, and supportive
- - - - - - - -Being attentive to clients' needs and alerting
necessary parties if there is a safety or health risk
What you need to be successful:
- - - - - - - -A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- - - - - - - -Compassion for and interest in people from all walks
- - - - - - - -Dependability and integrity
- - - - -Experience as a caregiver is helpful but not required-we
can train you!
- - - - -Physical ability to complete the demand of the job
- - - - - - - COVID 19 Vaccine
Keywords: CO04, SYNERGY HomeCare of Denver, Fort Collins , Morning Shift Caregiver Needed (Training Provided, Start Immediately), Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!