RN (Private Duty Nursing) - Private Duty
Company: Maxim Healthcare
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: September 19, 2023
RN (Private Duty Nursing)Salary: $32 - $35
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to
assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the
nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Registered
Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in
an effective and efficient manner under the direction of the
Director of Clinical Services.
* Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
* Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial
changes in the patient's condition.
* Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
* Documents the patient's plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
* Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
* Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in
medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing
* Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient
care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing
* Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the
* Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN)
contract or state regulation).
* Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
* Current BLS card.
* One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
* Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
CO & WA Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision,
Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled in Medical), Health
Advocate Employee Assistance Program, 401(k), Short Term
Disability, Voluntary Group Life Insurance and Supplemental
Accidental Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical
Illness Insurance, Home and Auto Insurance discounts, Pet
Insurance, Legal Benefits, Employee Discount Program,
Transportation Benefits, College Partnership Program, Paid Time
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more
than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing,
physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and
behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses
and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service,
compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs
makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare, Fort Collins , RN (Private Duty Nursing) - Private Duty, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!