RN - Greeley, Colorado - Med Surg
Company: Maxim Healthcare
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: September 21, 2023
RN - Greeley, ColoradoSalary: $30 - $40
Maxim Healthcare in Fort Collins is hiring for a Registered Nurse
to work with adult patients in their own homes in the Greeley, La
Salle, Evans, Eaton, Johnstown, and Windsor areas.
Why Join Maxim?
* Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
* Paid training and licensing
* Referral Bonus Program
* Flexible scheduling - PT and FT
* College Partnership programs & opportunities for continuing
* Benefits*: Health, dental, vision, and life insurance. 401(k)
savings plan. PTO.
* Utilizes the nursing process to plan, implement, and evaluate
patient/client care and/or services provided to client(s) receiving
contracted services, as required
* Initiates the plan of care when directed and requests from
prescriber any necessary revisions as patient status and needs
* Incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing
actions based on patient diagnosis and established goals
* Intervenes as applicable in response to changes in patient/client
condition and reports such changes to appropriate physician or
* Administers medications and treatments as prescribed, as well as,
monitors and documents effectiveness of intervention
* Reviews plan of care and program protocols and identifies areas
for healthcare teaching/education, care coordination, goal setting
and discharge planning needs, as applicable
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the
* Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN)
contract or state regulation).
* Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
* Current BLS card.
* One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
* Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
CO & WA Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision,
Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled in Medical), Health
Advocate Employee Assistance Program, 401(k), Short Term
Disability, Voluntary Group Life Insurance and Supplemental
Accidental Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical
Illness Insurance, Home and Auto Insurance discounts, Pet
Insurance, Legal Benefits, Employee Discount Program,
Transportation Benefits, College Partnership Program, Paid Time
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more
than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing,
physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and
behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses
and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service,
compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs
makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare, Fort Collins , RN - Greeley, Colorado - Med Surg, Healthcare , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!