Equipment Maintenance Team Area Supervisor - Finish Team
Company: Broadcom Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 16, 2020
EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE AREA SUPERVISOR DESCRIPTION:
As an equipment maintenance area supervisor with the Wireless
Semiconductor Division (WSD), you will collaborate with the
engineering and operations teams to sustain and improve equipment
reliability and performance in support of overall yield,
reliability and productivity goals.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead team to deliver safe, stable and reliable equipment
* Directly manages all four shifts of technicians (24x7) in a
* Conduct regular 1 on 1 meetings, Recognize & Reward, create
individual development plans based on business needs, ensure
accountability for all direct reports to equipment team
* Own the hiring process for available technician positions
* Manages the technician vacation calendar, resolve resource gaps
* Preventative Maintenance look ahead, identify opportunities for
synergy, and pinch points that need resolution
* Partners with Equipment Maintenance shift supervisor to resolve
* Drives organizational accountability to policies, procedures, and
* Partners with Equipment Engineering to continuously evolve and
improve our equipment performance
* Identify opportunities to optimize PMs, maintenance
* Responsible for implementing organizational initiatives with EM
Shift Supervisor support (Production readiness post maintenance
work, documentation updates/improvements, CMMS accuracy, Lock Out
Tag Out, escalations when necessary, toolbox optimization, PM kits,
etc.) consistent with the Equipment Team standards.
* Responsible for ensuring training and certification programs are
in place and updated for the equipment maintenance technicians in
their functional area
* Identifying certification plans needed to cover the area
* Identifying any gaps in the certification plan, own the roadmap
to close gaps (i.e. Individual Training Plans)
* Own the labor model for the area, identify and communicate
* Drives Equipment Maintenance metric adherence, generation,
communication and corrective actions for the functional area.
* Drives project allocation support
* In fab observation of practices and adherence to protocol.
Improve standardization of procedures across all four shifts.
* Identify where escalations are necessary to resolve equipment
issues and lead where appropriate
* Functional area responsibility for safety/ergo, PM kitting, Spare
Parts, and toolboxes
* Identification and resolution of technician efficiency challenges
and equipment performance
* Advocates for prioritization of projects with the best ROI
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Preferred BS in Technical/Business Management
* Required Associate in Applied Science degree in Electronics
Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree
* Preferred Finish equipment experience in a 24x7 HVM environment
(CMP, Bond, Ontrak, Ovens, Laminators)
* Required minimum of 5 years directly related experience as an
equipment engineer or equipment maintenance technician on Finish
equipment (CMP, Bond - preferred) or other functional area
* Preferred previous equipment maintenance management
* Demonstrated technical expertise and leadership, ability to
develop and mentor employees
* Demonstrated ability to balance long-term and short-term needs,
manage competing priorities
* Experienced team player/team leader
* Data driven and results oriented
* Ability to resolve conflict constructively
* Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communication
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME
ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
Broadcom Inc. is committed to creating a diverse work environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Broadcom Inc., Fort Collins , Equipment Maintenance Team Area Supervisor - Finish Team, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!