Housekeeper - The Winslow Senior Independent Livin
Company: Columbine Health Systems
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Winslow is located at 909 Centre Avenue Fort
Collins, Colorado and is designed for seniors who are able to live
on their own, but desire the security and conveniences of community
living.We are accepting applications for a Housekeeper able to
- Full Time
- Monday through Friday
- Saturdays as needed
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PMEmployees who work 24+ hours per week, we
offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision,
Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and other
Columbine Services.Starting wage between $13.75/hour to $14.50/hour
DOE, along with 3 opportunities for raises your 1st
year.Housekeeper / Laundry
- Responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of both
residential apartments and the facility.
- Housekeeping duties include dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and
mopping floors throughout common areas and apartments.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and resident
- Laundry duties include facility linens, and resident sheets and
towels. Housekeeper / Laundry Requirements
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred, will provide on the
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as
- Able to work and communicate with the senior population.
- Memorization is an important part of the housekeeping
- Must be at least 17 years of age and be able to read, write,
speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to tolerate lifting, pushing, and pulling in the
25-pound range frequently.Hiring Manager: Birgit Jurgens
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Columbine Health Systems, Fort Collins , Housekeeper - The Winslow Senior Independent Livin, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!