Barista @ Broadcom Fort Collins
Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Location: US-CO-FORT COLLINSSystem ID: 814352Category: Food
ServiceEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: BROADCOM FORT COLLINS
CAFEUnit Contact: Zachary EuseyTarget Hourly Rate: 16.00-18.00UNIT
DESCRIPTION#CBRP #HSRP#IN #PMCorporate dining caf is seeking a
Barista. $16.00 - $18.00 per hour. Previous Barista experience is a
plus. Shift is 5:30am -2:00pm. Monday - Friday. No Weekends/Nights.
Paid Holiday, Medical Benefits, 401K, Dental, Vision.We are seeking
an individual with a high standard of culinary excellence who works
well as part of a team. Not only does this position offer a great
quality of life, but opportunity for personal growth and career
development. Full Vaccination is required for this
position.Position SummaryThe Barista II will provide exceptional
customer service while making hand-crafted, quality beverages.
Baristas take orders and make coffee, tea and other drinks to
customer specifications. Baristas will also operate cash registers
and credit card machines. Baristas field customer complaints or
questions while working to maintain good customer relations and
speedy delivery of all beverages. The general responsibilities of
the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify
other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may
differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client
requirements. General Responsibilities:
- Greets customers, take orders, mixes and serves hot and cold
beverages such as coffee, espresso, cappuccino, caf latte, tea,
chai, fruit blend drinks, etc. while considering customer
- Works to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery
of all beverages and food items.
- Arranges coffee bar/cart supplies and cups/mugs to make
- Maintains bar/cart area in a neat and sanitary manner.
- Often cleans coffee machines, restaurant areas, restrooms and
- Records all sales, collects money, operates a cash register and
follows all cash-handling procedures as required.
- May sell food items.
- May operate a cash/credit card/electronic payment
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May maintain inventory, stock, and requisitions as well as
complete assigned tasks from management every day.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity. Experience/Knowledge:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Customer Service related work experience.
- Must have knowledge of food preparation, sanitation, standards,
and inventory control systems.
- No previous work experience required. Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond to
- Basic food-handling skills. License/Qualification
- Starbucks Baristas will be required to be certified. Physical
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds. Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their
benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with
Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial
and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program
and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be
available to all employees). PI180666112
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Fort Collins , Barista @ Broadcom Fort Collins, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!