Company: Rib & Chop House
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Up To $25 An Hour!Welcome to the Rib & Chop House, a place where
quality and perfect execution come together to create exceptional
guest experiences. We cast a wide net, and welcome folks from all
throughout the fly-over states to enjoy Rocky Mountain Hospitality,
Certified Angus Beef, an approachable Cajun-influenced Chop House
menu, and an innovative craft cocktail and beer program that
salutes the local brewer.As a member of our restaurant team, you
will become a part of a growth company. We commit to teaching you
the differentiators that make us great, our philosophy on
supporting the restaurants, what it takes to really put you first,
and to demonstrating our values and beliefs in the actions we take
to support you. We commit to developing you as an individual and as
a business contributor who can deliver top notch results. -We are
on the rise, and looking for talent. Join our team and jump-start
-Bartender:The Bartender has an important role of protecting,
maintaining and evolving the restaurants culture through adhering,
teaching and preserving the integrity of our Guest standards. Food
and beverage are at the heart of the definition of our culture and
business.The Bartender contributes to the success of the restaurant
by serving the Guests within the restaurant. The Bartenders
responsibility is to serve Guests in a friendly, sincere manner and
to do whatever it takes to ensure a Rocky Mountain Hospitality
experience for Guests drinking and dining in the bar. The Bartender
is also responsible to provide friendly, efficient service to
support the entire team...
Bartender:What are we looking for?
- A genuine and sincere approach to taking care of people through
customized, exceptional experiences.
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team member,
supervisor, and especially The guest!
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need
to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry. -In
your role, you will be:
- Working side by side with a team delivering exceptional
experiences with high quality food and beverage.
- Creating craft cocktails with integrity and adherence to brand
standards while focusing on the guest.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about our local beer and wine
- Creating a relationship with the community through genuine
engagement and guest care.
- Following a series of steps to deliver on our promise of Rocky
- Using the Toast POS system for entering orders and processing
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary environment by pre-bussing and
bussing tables throughout the shift.
- Performing running side work throughout the shift to ensure all
positions have what they need to be successful.?Our team takes the
current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented
additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and
guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided
during training. -
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental
disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: Rib & Chop House, Fort Collins , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Laramie, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!