Company: Tailored Brands
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Reports to Store Manager:
As a Store Lead, you are expected to partner with your Store
Manager (SM) to provide support in assisting the store team members
to achieve sales performance expectations through active coaching,
development of a team selling environment, and operational
excellence when you are the manager on duty. This position is
assigned store keys to open and close the store when scheduled, in
the capacity of the manager on duty. You may also be assigned
additional management development opportunities.
To be successful in this role the role you will:
* Inspire store team to achieve their best performance
* Execute to maximize growth and potential
* Create an engaged and inclusive store environment
* Elevate the customer experience through operational
* Exceed customer expectations in all interactions
* Partners with Store Manager and management team to assist in
leading store staff to achieve sales, service, and operational
expectations when assigned as the manager on duty or to open/close
* Supports the Store Manager and management team efforts to set
clear performance expectations and to ensure the store team is
trained in sales, customer service, and operations to meet company
* Models company values and leads by example as an active
* Communicates priorities and sales driving information effectively
to ensure store staff is equipped to maximize business
opportunities based on expectations set by the Store Manager.
* Collaborates with the Store Manager and management team to assist
in recruiting store staff and embraces diversity by contributing to
an inclusive store environment.
* Supports the Store Manager and management team in the achievement
of store business plans, including sales, customer service and
* Assists the Store Manager and management team in executing game
plans and following up on execution to maximize sales and drive
consistent performance results.
* Partners with Store Manager and management team to present
opportunities with fact-based information and recommendations.
* Understands how to leverage store reports to understand decisions
made to drive the store business.
* Participates in driving business outreach opportunities and
communicate leads to Store Manager.
* Identifies performance opportunities and partners with Store
Manager and management team to contribute to development of a plan
to address and manage issues effectively.
* Partners with Store Manager and management team to ensure store
schedule accuracy and proper staffing to effectively execute
initiatives and operational tasks, while maintaining proper sales
coverage to deliver on the customer promise.
* Assists Store Manager and management team with training store
staff on all internal operational functions as assigned.
* Stays informed on corporate communication, directives,
initiatives, policies and procedures.
* Supports the Store Manager and management team with the
implementation of store programs to increase efficiencies in sales,
service, operations, and branding when assigned.
* Contributes to an engaged and inclusive store environment where
opinions and contributions are recognized and valued.
* Supports a culture of learning and development, ensuring training
tools are leveraged.
* Serves as a role model to all store team members and provide
enthusiastic motivational leadership.
* Assists the Store Manager and management team to create a steady
pipeline of external talent through recruitment.
* Partners with Store Manager and management team to conduct
regular store meetings ensuring all store team members are up to
date with company directives.
* Assists the Store Manager and management team to train the store
team on the customer service expectations and create an exceptional
* Supports the Store Manager and management team to lead the store
team to exceed customer expectations and achieve a high Net
Promoter Score (NPS).
* Understands how to leverage customer feedback to understand
decisions made by Store Manager to allow for appropriate action to
prevent or resolve customer concerns.
* Collaborates with the Store Manager and management team to ensure
the store is visually set to brand standards and marketing
initiatives are executed per company direction.
* Minimum of 1 year of Retail or Sales experience.
* Creative individual who demonstrates good judgement and is
tuned-into the pulse of the business.
* Self-motivated, results oriented, strategic thinker.
* Strong organizational and leadership skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrates active listening and problem-solving skills.
* Proven ability to train and develop high performing store
* Proficient in technology systems, applications, Microsoft Office,
and video conferencing.
* Ability to operate a computer and POS System.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Interpret, follow, and execute detailed instructions. Learn,
apply, and retain Company policies and procedures; merchandise and
* Solve employee and customer problems containing numerous
variables and be able to relay sensitive or complex information and
obtain consensus from diverse groups.
* Communicate clearly and professionally all written and verbal
instructions with coworkers and customers.
* Thrive in a fast-paced and competitive team sales
* Read, count, and write to accurately complete documentation and
inventory. Carry out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication,
and division or be able to perform these with a calculator.
* Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located at
ground level and to assist customers with putting on shoes; bend
down and crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to
reach merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level.
* Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise off
racks or place on customer.
* Operate a computer and cash register, including manual tasks such
as reaching across the counter to exchange monies with customer,
grasping, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to wrap
* Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, sometimes as long
as twelve hours per day, five or sometimes six days per week.
* Frequent (at least 2/3 of the workday) bending and twisting at
neck and waist, crouching and squatting, reaching above and below
shoulder height, grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation
with both hands, lifting up to 50 lbs.
* See and distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
* Full time Store Leads must be able to work at least 40 hours per
week when needed, which may include working any of the hours the
store is in operation, at least two closing shifts per week,
Saturdays, and six days per week during peak periods. Part time
Store Leads must be able to work at least 24 hours per week when
needed, which may include any of the days and hours the store is in
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay Range: 17.00 - 20.00
Keywords: Tailored Brands, Fort Collins , Store Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!