Company: Bimbo Bakeries
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or
Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps
snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If
the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Come join thelargest baking company in the worldand our family
of20,000 associates nationwide!
TheMerchandiser- PToptimizes sales and profits by ensuring that our
customers' retail stores remain stockedto ensure adequate product
availability on the shelf and on displays.This may include stocking
shelves, arranging and maintaining product displays, pricing
products, and monitoring the store inventory.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Great starting pay: $13.00/hour!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Youwillmaximizesales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf
- You will maintain appropriate product levels on shelf and
display locations throughout the assigned customer's
- You willmaintainstore shelves and displays by displaying,
arranging, pricing, and rotating product,as well as,removing
damaged or freshness-dated products, tidying/cleaning shelves and
displays, and ensuring world-class merchandising of
- Youwill maintain a clean and organized back-room inventory of
- You will monitor store inventoryand coordinate communication to
BBU leadership on inventory supply issues.
- You will meet customer service expectations through
communication, problem resolution and follow-up with BBU
- You willmaintaincustomer relationships by visiting with store
managers, department managers, and employees.
- You will maintain a professional, team relationship with
co-workers and customers.
- You will live and promote the company's safety beliefs and
principles, ensuring safe work practices are being followed by all
and working to eliminate unsafe conditions to drive the achievement
of the safety goal of zero incidents.
- You will live and promotethe Beliefs of the Company, including
respect for people,continuous improvement,exceeding customer and
consumer expectations as well as working to meet the company's
strategic and financial goals.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
- You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills;SAP,
Oracle, CPD preferred.
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset:focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste. Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred.
- 0-1years of general work experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- A valid driver's license is required and safe
- Personal vehicle available to use for work.
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of
liability and property damage.
- In some locations Merchandisers are required to drive a DOT
regulated route truck. Candidates must meet DOT requirements
including Medical Card, Road Test and must be 21 years or
- Local travel required.
- Must be able to work in all weatherconditions.
- Ability to lift more than 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry,
push/pull, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time, climb,
perform repetitive motions, perform frequent reaching and use of
fingers, and work in a loud and hot/cold environment.
- You must have good written and oral communication
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, work store hours with early
morning starts, irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split
days off (non-consecutive days off) and work holidays and weekends
- Anticipated Schedule: __The physical and mental demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Internal Title: _
Keywords: Retail Merchandiser, Store Merchandiser, Retail Sales
Associate, Sales Merchandiser
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be requestedto
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries, Fort Collins , Merchandiser PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Torrington, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!