Human Resources Generalist
Company: Centers for Gastroenterology
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Centers for Gastroenterology has worked hard to develop its
reputation for delivering specialty medical services that are
unrivaled for their technical quality and service. Our continued
success is due to the collective effort and dedication of may
highly competent employees and providers. We hope you will consider
joining us, and invite you to check us out at
The Human Resources Generalist will partner with the Human
Resources Director to run the daily functions of the Human Resource
(HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff,
administering pay, benefits, and leave, employee development, and
enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job
applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental
managers to understand skills and competencies required for
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility
- Implements new hire orientation, onboarding, and employee
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human
resource programs including but not limited to compensation,
benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and
investigations; performance and talent management; productivity,
recognition, and morale; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees,
and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with the company's
performance management process including annual reviews and
employee development events.
- Arranges and tracks mandatory and non-mandatory training,
professional licensure, and certifications.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Completes research and/or special projects as assigned such as
maintaining the Employee Handbook, participating in compensation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite able to learn Paylocity
and Employee Navigator.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organization's HR management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
related field or equivalent experience.
- Two years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or ability to obtain certification within 12 months.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the
_*Equal Employment Opportunity: *_
The Centers for Gastroenterology is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regards to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, military or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Our facilities follow current guidelines based on county, state and
CDC requirements and recommendations.
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Fort Collins, CO
Keywords: Centers for Gastroenterology, Fort Collins , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!