CNA $20-$21/hr - Fort Collins - Home Care
Company: Interim HealthCare- Northern Colorado
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Location: Fort Collins
Status:Part Time and Full Time positions available
Hourly rates:$20 - $21/hr, PLUS traveltime and mileage compensation
- PAID WEEKLY - NEW WAGE$!!!
Shifts: Mornings, Evenings, WeekendsAt Interim HealthCare we pride
ourselves on our well respected home care team. In fact, Interim
HealthCare has many talented professionals and are nationally
recognized in their areas of expertise.Are you the next Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team?Our company goal is to
maximize patient health and allow them to recover in the comfort of
their own home. This one-on-one, home based plan of care allows our
staff to provide exceptional, patient-centered care right when and
where it is needed and to use your talent as a CNA to bring comfort
to those we care for. We provide care for people in all places they
call home! Interim HealthCares goal is to be ready and exceed our
customers expectations. Every. Single. Time. Do you share that
goal? If so,please apply toour currentCertified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) openposition. We want to talk to you.Come and see why we were
voted # 1 in senior care for the 4th year in a row!!!We would like
to help you discover how rewarding a career in home health care can
You were made for this and we would like to talk to you about
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University and
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableResponsibilities of the
CNA role include:
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such
bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety
and report to supervisor.
- Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Provide professional, respectful and compassionate care to all
patients assigned.Job Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) license in
- Health Care CPR Certified.
- At least six (6) months of recent health care experience
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to
Company OverviewInterim HealthCare is
America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare
staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of
career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.#FCC
Keywords: Interim HealthCare- Northern Colorado, Fort Collins , CNA $20-$21/hr - Fort Collins - Home Care, Human Resources , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!