Technical Support Engineer, APM
Company: Micro Focus
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Technical Support Engineer, APMJob Description:Technical Support
Engineer, Application Performance ManagementMicro Focus helps
organizations run and transform its business through four core
areas of digital transformation: Enterprise DevOps , Hybrid IT
Management , Predictive Analytics and Security, Risk, and
Governance . Our software provides the critical tools they need to
build, operate, secure, and analyze their enterprise. By design,
these tools bridge the gap between existing and emerging
technologies - enabling faster innovation, with less risk, in the
race to digital transformation. About the RoleThe Technical Support
Engineer, Application Performance Management - APM (BPM, RUM)
provides direct service and support to our worldwide customer base
on our award winning enterprise software and hardware solutions.
has details about our Application Performance Management Software,
previously known has BAC and BSM.A background in Operations Bridge
Manager is a plus and will allow you to understand the integration
between APM and OBM. The Technical Support Engineer
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve complex product issues related
to Micro Focus Network Automation products in multi-tiered
- Troubleshoot and assist customers on product issues via
telephone, WebEx, and email
- Keep detailed log of all the customer interactions in case
- Develop, document, and publish best practice methods, technical
white papers, knowledgebase articles and solutions
- Collaborate closely with team members from support, engineering
and product management to resolve customer issues, advocate product
enhancements, bug fixes, provide feedback on important features,
product gaps and supportability matters
- Develop and deliver internal technical training
- Serve as subject matter expert for technical publications and
- Participate in On-call support and prepared to work on weekend
shifts during US hours Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree: a) technical, b) non-technical
(i.e., Bachelor of Arts/ Science). Typically 3-4 year completion
beyond High School level, BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years experience in relevant technologies and customer
- Experience with Application Performance Management software
suite, previously known has BAC and BSM.
- Knowledge of Operations Bridge Manager is a plus and will allow
you to understand the integration between APM and OBM. Knowledge
- Proficiency with Linux, Windows, Networking and Database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language
to be supported.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in a technical
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage
and peripheral devices.
- Specific knowledge and training with the company's products.
Knowledge of multiple product lines (for example, proactive,
reactive, storage, enterprise systems, tier 2 or 3 support,
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience,
knowledge and resolution ability.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other
technicians and customers.
- Ability to mentor new agents.
- Ability train peers on solutions.
- Ability to take full ownership for resolution with escalated
- Ability to lead technical action plans.
- Lead or provide expertise to teams or projects.
- Highly Developed knowledge of more complex solutions.If you
want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable
opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers
.#LI-SD1#DiceSDJob:ServicesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive
consideration without discrimination because of race, colour,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
citizenship or any other legally protected status - provided by
Keywords: Micro Focus, Fort Collins , Technical Support Engineer, APM, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!