R&D Software QA Lead Engineer
Company: Micro Focus International plc
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: April 8, 2021
COVID-19 Update : As we all learn and adapt to the new reality
brought about by COVID-19, Micro Focus is working to keep you safe.
Learn more Fort Collins United States of America category Software
Engineering & IT
- The R&D Software Development Engineer analyzes, designs,
programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new
products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer
programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming
language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and
performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes
documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May
interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary
has details about our Operations Bridge portfolio. The R&D
Software Development Engineer
- Leads multiple project teams of other software applications
engineers and internal and outsourced development partners
responsible for all stages of design and development for complex
products and platforms, including solution design, analysis,
coding, testing, and integration.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced
development partners on software applications design and
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for
compliance with applications design and development guidelines and
standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality
and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software
applications leadership and perspective to cross-organization
projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into
projects and activities in the software applications design
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff
members. Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience. Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Software testing and test automation experience
- Data Networking knowledge
- Test automation with Robo Framework
- Experience with programming in Python
- Experience with Enterprise product quality aspects such as
Security, Scale, Supportability etc.
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience with creating Test-plans, test cases
- Working Experience in Scrum/SAFe teams
- Extensive experience with multiple software applications design
tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for
products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software applications running on
multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software applications
testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test
plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures,
design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
If you want to be part of what's next and--find out more about
our--available opportunities, visit--Micro Focus Careers . #LI-SD1
#DiceSD Job:Engineering Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive
consideration without discrimination because of race, colour,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
citizenship or any other legally protected status Let us recommend
jobs that match your skills! Micro Focus is an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for
all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally
Keywords: Micro Focus International plc, Fort Collins , R&D Software QA Lead Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!