Senior Java developer
Company: Ace Info Solutions LLC
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: April 8, 2021
AceInfo Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Developer with Java
expertise to join our Agile team. The role will be supporting our
Data Integration and Micro-Services work based in Ft. Collins, CO.
REMOTE options are available!
Duties & Responsibilities
- The senior candidate is responsible for the design and
implementation of a distributed enterprise application with
external and internal interfaces utilizing Micro-services and
business automation patterns
- Design, develop and test enterprise web services API's and
- Creation of custom software within an agile team
- Familiarity with Data Integration using Oracle Service Bus,
JBoss (Fuse, Camel) and message-based Enterprise Integration
Patterns. 5+ Years - Experience in Java EE software design,
implementation, and deployment.
- Ability to develop Service Bus services and routes.
- 5+ Years - Define and implement unit and integration
- Strong skills in JSON, SOAP, WSDL and XML Schema.
- 5+ Years - Integration and development with JMS (Java Messaging
- 2+ Years - Setup and configuration of JMS broker, queues, and
- 5+ Years - Enterprise Service Bus JVM infrastructure setup and
- 5+ Years - Integration with and development of SOAP Web
- Experience with JavaEE App Servers such as JBoss EAP.
- Basic Bash and SSH experience on RHEL.
- xhibit excellent problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively as
- Able to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
application development, systems analysis and data analysis and
manipulation. Exceptional communication skills.
- Work well with an established team.
- Excel in rapidly changing environments.
- Ability to analyze someone else's code and assume
- Discipline to document code.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of formats.
- Agile development methodology.
- Experience with BPM frameworks (Appian, JBoss BPM, etc.).
- SCRUM/Agile Development experience including experience working
on a distributed team. Experience using SoapUI, Postman or similar
tool for testing web services.
- Experience with Maven or Gradle.
- Web accessibility knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related
field. 8750 Compliant Security Certification (CASP CE, CISSP,
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is
100,000-145,000. Final salary will be determined based on various
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain
expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve
complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a
rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit,
customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency
missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to
advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to
develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of
innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get---
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow
you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to
keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options
like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs,
we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care
Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or
transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you
covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance
Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs,
company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and
have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to
diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Ace Info Solutions LLC, Fort Collins , Senior Java developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!