Senior Software Developer - API Integrations
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 9, 2022
API Integrations Engineer BillGO is building an industry leading
bill payment platform and is looking for a motivated individual
that wants to work with the latest technology to deliver a world
class bill pay experience. We're looking for a continuous learner,
team player, problem solver, great collaborator, and someone able
to work within a team of high performers. Responsibilities &
- Work within a team to deliver and own the customer facing APIs
and back-end bill-payment processes.
- Work with Product team to ensure stories and acceptance
criteria meet the needs of our customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our systems to help facilitate
troubleshooting and enable delivery of the right solutions.
- Develop and release new features quickly that meet our
acceptance criteria for the platform.
- Monitor and maintain the production systems to ensure we are
meeting our customer needs
- Be a team player and contribute to the success of the team and
lead by example. Requirements:
- Experience building distributed systems (message queues, load
balancing, stateful/stateless services)
- Significant experience with Java, C# or any other object
oriented programming language
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful APIs at
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with DevOps and running production systems.
- Seeks to understand the whole of how things work beyond their
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to own broad feature areas
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment where
the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere Recommended
but not required:
- Experience in payments industry Compensation for this role is a
salary ranging from $150,000 - $170,000 plus quarterly bonus and
Keywords: BillGO, Fort Collins , Senior Software Developer - API Integrations, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!