Information Technology Developer
Company: VeeAR Projects Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Title: IT Developer / Network engineering Location: Fort
Collins, CO (On-site)Duration: 11 Months
Job Description:Technical Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with networking and
network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, Palo Alto and Juniper
firewalls, Inflobox, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, F5 LTM, SSH, VPNs), IP
routing protocols including RIP, BGP, OSPF, IP Multicast,
- Thorough understanding of modern service providers, TCP/IP data
networks using standards and technologies including but not limited
to: Ethernet, OSPF, IGMP, STP, RSTP, 802.1q, 802.11n, and
- Experience with Policy Based Routing, Quality of Service,
netflow, Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, virtual networks, NAT, ACL
controls, Web Security/URL Filtering, IPSec, Intrusion Prevention
System (IPS), Malware Prevention
- IPv4 and IPv6 experience is must.
- Knowledge, skills and experience with Client and Aruba routing,
switching, and wireless hardware, software and protocols including
Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba Instant Client, Aruba Airwave,
Aruba Central, Aruba Activate, Security, Aruba ClearPass
- Experience with SDN, SD-WAN products and services, Working
knowledge of structured cabling systems and network
- Experience in firewall design and in network security
including: Device Hardening, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Firewalls, and IPSec,
vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection.
- Strong WAN experience managing global network
Education and Experience requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Network Engineering,
Information Technology or equivalent industry experience.
- 7 years of progressive experience in network architecture,
design, engineering and implementation in global IT networks and
Keywords: VeeAR Projects Inc., Fort Collins , Information Technology Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!