Customer Experience Specialist - Startup
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: April 10, 2021
A Little Bit About Us.
At TurboTenant, our mission is to equip independent landlords with
the tools to build positive relationships with their renters and
provide them an authentic rental experience. We believe in the
genuine desire and ability of landlords to provide great homes for
renters. We are proud that over 250,000 independent landlords have
chosen to manage their rental process with TurboTenant.
At TurboTenant you can look forward to working in a fast-paced,
performance-driven startup environment. We've all got more work to
do than hours in the day, but you'll be making a big impact on both
the company and the lives of our landlords and renters. There is no
shortage of opportunity for a self-starter who takes ownership of
their work and can execute.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Specialist who can
support the wonderful Landlords and Renters that use TurboTenant.
This is the place for you if you've been called a self-starter or
been told you have an entrepreneurial spirit. We'd love to have you
on the team if the idea of making a large impact on our company and
the industry gets you fired up. You'll be a great fit if you can
accomplish an impressive amount of important work, make courageous
decisions, use data to inform strategy, provide and accept
feedback, and scale with the challenges we face.
As a Customer Experience Specialist at TurboTenant, you'll do the
- Be the voice of TurboTenant. Build relationships with our
Landlords and Renters and advocate for them.
- Our goal is to be world-class and we want you to help us get
there. We look forward to you working with others to lead the
implementation of new ideas so we can level up the support we're
providing landlords and renters.
- Take ownership of customer issues. Ask questions, understand
the users' needs and priorities, anticipate issues, and
- Embrace change. Effect change. We are a startup, which means
change happens quickly and often!
- Make TurboTenant better by providing feedback to your manager
and product team on feature requests, points of confusion, and
- Help TurboTenant Landlords understand the benefit of the
software, and spend time understanding their needs and goals, so
they convert to sign-ups and ultimately customers.
- Help onboard new CX professionals to the team and participate
- Set high standards for yourself as you support TurboTenant
- Be a recognized champion of TurboTenant's values and the CX
Team's principles, both internally and externally.
To thrive in this position you'll need the following skills and
- You have a strong desire to do great work, as well as an
evident enthusiasm for helping our users.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and driving change based
on user conversations.
- You have a history of Customer Experience and approach your
work with a Customer Success mindset. This requires a proactive
approach to understanding Landlords' goals, so you can then empower
them to be successful in the long-term through our platform.
- You have a strong track record of meeting or exceeding
- You have heightened attention to detail that can be used to
ensure any issue or concern a user is experiencing is addressed and
- You enjoy troubleshooting technical issues, determining the
root cause, and resolving the issue.
- You enjoy exhibiting true empathy through written and verbal
- You enjoy building relationships with customers while allowing
them to build trust in you.
- You enjoy being challenged to achieve individual goals, as well
as team goals.
You don't need to have a certain degree to apply. We care more
about your work ethic, attention to detail, communication skills
(especially written), a history of coworkers that loved working
with you, and an eye for great products.
TurboTenant is located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, and we
would love it if you were too. Our team aims to meet in the office
a couple days a week for in-person meetings (when it's safe again
for in-person meetings).
To be considered for this position, you must be able to work
Saturday and Sunday. We also ask that you have a flexible schedule
for times when we need to adjust shifts due to staffing.
Here is what we'd be excited to offer you
We believe the three most important things we can provide you
- An environment that will help you reach your potential so you
can say "I am doing the best work of my career at
- Smart but humble teammates that are as passionate about our
mission as you are.
- The opportunity to make a big impact on both TurboTenant and
the proptech industry.
That being said we're also proud to offer
- Competitive Compensation and PTO package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans - with some
individual plans covered at 100%
- Paid birthday off
- 401k Matching
- Annual bike tune up reimbursement
- Generous equipment budget
- Equity - an owner's mindset is a big part of being a member of
Compensation range for this position $17.00/hr - $22.00/hr
TurboTenant is proud to serve a diverse group of landlords and
renters. We strive to reflect that diversity within our team.
Employment at TurboTenant is based on merit, competence,
performance, and business need. TurboTenant celebrates being an
equal opportunity employer and never discriminates based on race,
color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex,
physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), age, or
any other basis protected by law.
Ready to start doing the best work of your career at TurboTenant?
Submit your resume, and we'll be in touch soon.
Keywords: TurboTenant, Fort Collins , Customer Experience Specialist - Startup, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!