Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with
opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an
exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Verification & Validation Engineer
Location: Loveland, CO
Duration: 8 months
- Review and analyze electrical, mechanical, software and
chemistry specifications to identify critical parameters
- Write Validation protocols that challenge the critical
parameters related to the installation, operation and performance
of the related manufacturing process, software or equipment
- Execute validation protocols based on SOP's
- Assure acceptability of test data; analyze and gather test data
in compliance with cGMP and safety requirements, as well as
adherence to internal company policies and procedures
- Work with development team to develop test protocols to verify
system's ability to meet requirements and characterize system
across ranges of performance specifications.
- Execute test protocols at the system and subsystem levels
- Analyze data and create test reports.
- Perform root cause investigations for testing failures.
- Perform impact analysis on design changes and propose
regressions tests needed to ensure performance
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Biomedical
Engineering or other similar degree and 6 years of relevant
- Master's degree(s) and 4 years of relevant experience
- PhD and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in process validation
within a regulated industry
- Good understanding of validation methodologies
- Able to evaluate system specifications and requirements for
completeness and testability
- Able to generate test protocols and procedures from
- Able to execute test procedures manually, with minimal
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Statistics / Engineering Analysis
- Experience with FDA or other Regulated Process is highly
Important information: This position is recruited for by
a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must
be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact
Taryn Carbone ( ) for immediate consideration.
Why Kelly ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the
right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you
with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Fort Collins , Validation Engineer, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!