About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEIS), enables design
breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and
industrial customers. Our precision power and control technologies,
along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships
and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing. We are
proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we
value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy's
Advanced Energy is seeking individuals to perform testing and
troubleshooting of electronic equipment to meet production
schedules and performance standards. Candidates must be willing to
work nights, weekends, and overtime. This position will receive
instructions on daily work and new assignments. Duties and tasks
are standardized but what is performed will vary day to day.
- Performs various production assembly operations on electronic
components and sub-assemblies.
- Uses test procedures, drawings, schematics and verbal/written
instructions to test and troubleshoot units.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where the
ability to recognize nonconformities is required.
- Communicates openly and effectively in a professional
- Understands and follows all safety requirements.
- Understands and follows all ISO practices and procedures.
- Maintains fixturing, performs calibration, preventive
maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- May assist with training other AE employees in established
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting
of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical
- Documents test results accurately.
- May act as the technical interface with other departments.
- Models professional and positive work ethics.
- Travel may be required.
- Considers the impact of quality on the customers when making
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Other duties as assigned
Works in a manufacturing environment which may be noisy and fast
Many tasks are repetitive in motion and include the use of
electronic assembly equipment.
Overtime (OT) may be required in times of increased
Essential Physical Requirements
Number of Pounds
30 lbs. maximum
50 lbs. (un-assisted)
Up to 100 lbs. (assisted)
- Ability to perform basic reading, writing, and math
- Soldering skills required.
- Ability to perform basic electro/mechanical assembly
- Component Identification and the ability to read technical
assembly documentation and schematics required.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic Knowledge of SAP.
- Previous experience in electrical circuits and assemblies
testing preferred. Basic knowledge of electro-mechanical testing
and circuit analysis.
- Proven ability and experience maintaining flexibility and being
able to adapt in a team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of ESD practices.
- AAS degree in electronics or equivalent and completion of the
AE technician test.
As part of our total rewards philosophy, we believe in offering
and maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs for
our employees in order to attract and retain a talented, highly
engaged workforce. Our compensation programs are focused on
equitable, fair pay practices including market-based base pay, an
annual pay-for-performance incentive plan, and discounted Employee
Stock Purchase Plan. In addition to our competitive compensation
practices, we offer a strong benefits package in each of the
countries in which we operate. In the U.S., we offer a rich
benefits package that includes 4 different health care plan
options, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, health
savings and flexible spending accounts, paid-time off, 8-weeks of
paid parental leave for both moms and dads, company matched 401(k),
flexible work schedules, expanded mental health coverage and
employee assistance programs.
Advanced Energy is committed to diversity in its workforce
including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Collins
Nearest Secondary Market: Loveland