Cathodic Protection Technician
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tanknology is the largest company in the world devoted to
protecting the environment from fuel leaking out of tanks and
piping systems. With operations covering the entire country, we are
growing and in need of good people in many areas of the U.S. who
are looking for a rewarding career with the industry leader.
We are looking for people who:
- Are good at using hand and power tools
- Have a mechanical or electrical background and experience using
- Can lift up to 70lbs as well as stoop, bend, and kneel
- Have a good driving record as well as can pass a D.O.T.
physical along with a drug and alcohol screen
- Can be consistent with applicable laws and follow strict safety
and technical protocols
- Able to work independently (after you are trained that is) and
has basic knowledge of computers and data entry
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with all levels,
from customers through Vice Presidents
- Can comfortably travel in a multi-state area, in some cases
being away from home multiple nights in a row
Cathodic Protection Technicians
The Cathodic Protection Division installs, services, maintains
and surveys cathodic protection systems on fueling systems.
Cathodic Protection Systems protect underground steel tanks and
piping from corroding.
Please take a few minutes to watch the videos below to see a
little more about the role and working at Tanknology. If you would
like to apply, head over to our careersite,
www.tanknology.com/careers. We look forward to hearing from
Please apply via our careers page as we cannot take resumes via
Keywords: Tanknology, Fort Collins , Cathodic Protection Technician, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!